GP4 is sweet once its setup and running perfect

Posted by tonys 
GP4 is sweet once its setup and running perfect
Date: June 01, 2003 11:39PM
Posted by: tonys
HI ALL,

I must say I don't play the GP series as much any more, but I did put Gp4 on my pc again and with my Logitech MOMO wheel, this is by far the best game.

It took some time getting going right, updating all my drivers, and running in XP now on P4 1.8,512,ATI 9000 64, on a LCD is great!

Monaco was super fast, I qualified 3rd in my BMW and started the race out, a small slow down at the start but once the game was running everything was going smooth, and I could do consistent laps without pausing or slowing down once I had a gap from the 4th place car...

Geoff Crammond, please give us updates, this sim series is the best.

I seem to only have enough time to practice and qualify, and not do 100% races anymore but after racing around Monaco this is such an amazing sim.
Cool! Its good to hear some success stories, I also think its an amazing game, particularly with Larry o'meara's canada. :)

-----------------

She says brief things, her love’s a pony
My love’s subliminal
Re: GP4 is sweet once its setup and running perfect
Date: June 02, 2003 09:06AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
yeah i must say, go back to it after a while and its faaantastic ;):):)

Date: June 02, 2003 09:10AM
Posted by: Ellis
yeah, we here more moaning than sucess stories, but there will be loads of people out there who just dont bother to tell us how good it is :)

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: June 02, 2003 09:30AM
Posted by: Pooky
tis a brilliant game.

after watching the GP on tv, jump onto the PC and have a race and it is wicked man!

Date: June 02, 2003 10:02AM
Posted by: sasjag
yeah just sorted my f1 version out, fantastic :)

Sim

All Hail The New York Giants - Winners of Superbowl XXI, XXV and XLII!

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
Date: June 02, 2003 10:38AM
Posted by: matti
Hi,

I was told by a friend to really give it a try. After I sorted out the various patches, and became familiar with how to update all of the different parts of the game, I really think GP4 is stellar. I'm hooked!

BTW where can I locate Larry Omeara's Canada?

Post Edited (06-02-03 17:38)
Date: June 02, 2003 10:57AM
Posted by: Ellis
on this site in the tracks section. It repairs some bugs the orgional gp4 had

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Yeah it is a nice game,using paul boys graphic.cfg and some additional tweaks I have it running at 24-25fps.Now if I could keep the car on track,off of the walls and stop spinning I would be all set.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy