my top speed is much slower thann ai!!!help

Posted by rahul 
my top speed is much slower thann ai!!!help
Date: June 01, 2003 01:58PM
Posted by: rahul
whatever setup i try i'm always slower than ai on straights and they easily overtake me.........i'm playing at a1 ring right now......what should i change in the setup to get a similar top speed to ai........what setup should i use...could some1 give me good wing settings and gear ratios and brake balance plzzz....i've tried loads but still not quick enough!!
Re: my top speed is much slower thann ai!!!help
Date: June 01, 2003 02:27PM
Posted by: Caelen
the easiest way to match ai speeds is to use "cc setup editor". run this and you can see the setups used by the ai. then you can match their rear wing, top gear and you should have the same speed. if youre still too slow then either your power is much lower, or perhaps your accelerator isnt calibrated properly and arent getting full acceleration.
Re: my top speed is much slower thann ai!!!help
Date: June 01, 2003 02:33PM
Posted by: Spike02
or your car is set too low to the ground wearing out your plank. GP4 slows down the car when the plank is "in the red"

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy