Anyone knows what problem it is?

Posted by ViperF1 
Anyone knows what problem it is?
Date: May 31, 2003 08:17PM
Posted by: ViperF1
I saved a hotlap on my GP4 and sent it to someone,but he said when he just click "load" to load the hl* file , GP4 crashes.But I can read his file...I find that's the problem of f1gsate.sav so I renamed it so I have the same problem.
Then I ran some lap on the new f1gaste.sav and saved a lap,but there's the same problem again...I can't read the files I saved before , and also the other one can not read any of my files....
I didn't use any editor like GP4Master but I don't know what casues the problem...anyone can help me???

F1GrandPrix.net - 1999 - 2003 Viper F1 Studio
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I will drive flat out all the time. I love racing." - Gilles Villeneuve
Re: Anyone knows what problem it is?
Date: May 31, 2003 08:56PM
Posted by: marcl
I have had that problem during a race 10 laps to go i save the game. I had to go out cam back tried to load it and the game kept crashing.

Had no choice but to start all over again
Date: May 31, 2003 09:45PM
Posted by: checha
he is right... start again!

Date: June 01, 2003 02:24AM
Posted by: tatz
checha wrote:
tatz
> he is right... start again!
>
Date: June 01, 2003 03:00AM
Posted by: sobpd1
I`ve just developed the same problem, as soon as i installed 3d rims, but i made a copy of my original f1graphics. cfg and swaped back to it, no problems at all, put in the f1graphics.cfg for the 3d rims and back to the same problem?

Some how the 3d rims screw with the f1graphics.cfg
Date: June 01, 2003 03:18AM
Posted by: Covfan
I think it does have something to do with the f1graphics.cfg file being changed between replays, try deleting the f1graphics file and F1sgate file aswell and run GP4
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy