neldav03's eThread - Putrajaya [WIP]

Posted by neldav03 
Re: neldav03's eThread - Putrajaya [WIP]
Date: October 24, 2015 12:00PM
Posted by: E.Wes
I'm really looking forward to this track. One of the best modern road courses of the last few year. Will be great with Formula E mod. :P
Are you also planning other Formula E-tracks for GP4?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next race, Round .. of .. : ... ePrix (...), ... .. 201. #...ePrix #FanBoost

Date: November 02, 2015 10:30PM
Posted by: neldav03
No update to give, been a bit quiet on the GP4 front, although probably good timing given that Putrajaya is coming up next in the Formula E calendar and there are bound to be minor aesthetic adjustments.

Something I do want to is from Beijing. This is mainly for my own future reference but in case anyone else was interested. There are a lot of 360 degree videos from Beijing: [www.youtube.com]

In many ways these can be more useful than track side cameras as they go past areas that the cameras never pick up. Okay, the quality may not be as good but it is an easy way of mapping out heights of fencing and the like.

Hopefully we get these for Putrajaya too as that would be a massive help in making objects more accurate.
Date: November 18, 2015 09:53PM
Posted by: neldav03

Current Progress - November 18th, 2015
DOING - re-doing all the walls and fencing around the circuit based on this video
DOING - updates to 2015 advertising
DOING - re-work run-off areas where necessary
TO-DO - incorporate tyre barriers
TO-DO - update track side objects
TO-DO - buildings
TO-DO - pit-lane objects and itinerary

The last two may be out of my reach, but I certainly want to release a basic version with a fully functioning pit lane and circuit with complete advertising and track side objects, even if there are a lack of buildings. :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy