Anyone got?

Posted by Dinga 
Anyone got?
Date: May 31, 2003 12:24AM
Posted by: Dinga
I'm currently working on a new project-don't want to say too much about it as it's very WIP.What I'm looking for is someone who has recorded this years GPs who owns a digital camera to send me some images from the first 4 races(one shot from each).In return,I'll send a copy of part of my project for you to test/criticise/give advice..
Re: Anyone got?
Date: May 31, 2003 12:56AM
Posted by: JPM
I have 48 photos taken from the Australian GP of advertising, kerbs and parts of the track. I am not sure if this is what you are after.

Cheers
JPM
Date: May 31, 2003 12:56AM
Posted by: b-tone
i have a 2:24 36mb hilite video from aussie.
i've made it and it shows most cars at various stages during Q2.
i could cut and sned the bits you want, if you tell me what you want.

____
Tony

Date: May 31, 2003 01:33AM
Okay, was hoping to keep this under my hat a little longer,while Rene works more with GPxcinfo. I actually need photos of the actual trackmap overlay from the start of each race.Now I have the basic format(font size, kerning etc)correct, doing each track is relatively easy. I've made them for Barcelona and Austria and intend to do each one after each race.With cinfo able to display track specific images-perfect!Just need to be able to turn them on for a small time before the race starts in GPx. Also, need to adjust the alpha channel to darken the transparency slightly(text and image perfect, transparency currently totally transparent).My Email is k.r.bell@lineone.net
Date: May 31, 2003 01:35AM
btw, only need them for the first four races of this season - doing the rest myself...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy