Pits Sponsors, Colors, etc.

Posted by Lazhil 
Pits Sponsors, Colors, etc.
Date: May 29, 2003 11:48PM
Posted by: Lazhil
I created my own fantasy team on the arrows spot. Whenever I'm on the pits during practices and qualifying, the interior of the pit box has arrows' colors and sponsors. How can I change it to make it look like my team's colors and sponsors?
Re: Pits Sponsors, Colors, etc.
Date: May 30, 2003 02:51AM
Posted by: Dinga
Big job ahead mate-you need to go into each .wad for each track and find the .tex files for the arrows pit and replace each one with your own design.Good luck!
Date: May 30, 2003 03:11AM
Posted by: bojan_tarticchio
Pit textures are stored in each track's wad file. Basicly, you have to browse through cca 500 texture files, find those for pits, and replace them with yours. Then repeat that for other 16 tracks :-P

---------------------
Bojan Tarticchio
Date: May 30, 2003 03:20AM
Posted by: b-tone
wait for the open-wad-carset-manager and things will be a little easier

____
Tony

Date: May 30, 2003 09:05AM
Posted by: Lazhil
By the way, I painted my car based on the old arrows carshape and livery. It's really simple cause basically what was orange became white and what was black became blue. The problem is that the suspension and other car parts are either blue (suspension) or a little bit messed up. As you can see, I'm not a genius on car designs. Would anybody "review" the car for me in order to change that?
Date: May 30, 2003 09:14AM
Posted by: b-tone
post some screenshots here - i'm sure you'll get some help

____
Tony

Date: May 30, 2003 03:38PM
Posted by: analvabeed
@b-tone

Can you tell me more about this open-wad-carset-manager?

Grtz,

Analvabeed
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy