mega patch coming!!!!

Posted by ayazyounis 
mega patch coming!!!!
Date: May 29, 2003 04:32PM
Posted by: ayazyounis
gp4 italia have announced a mega gtach for gp4 2003 season. apparently everything will be sorted. there wioll also be new videos, etc!!!!!! its said on gpx.it. cant wait. williams shouls be second there right place.
Re: mega patch coming!!!!
Date: May 29, 2003 04:36PM
Posted by: brettly
mmm...interesting , have to have a look at that.
Date: May 30, 2003 02:42AM
Posted by: Lanky-Lad
what are they gonna do about arrows...?

"Treat others with respect and you too will be respected." Oac - ed'c dnia - E ys yldiymmo drec cyt. :)
Date: May 30, 2003 02:43AM
Posted by: Lanky-Lad
it'll be interesting.

Post Edited (05-30-03 09:45)

"Treat others with respect and you too will be respected." Oac - ed'c dnia - E ys yldiymmo drec cyt. :)
Date: May 30, 2003 02:50AM
Posted by: Pooky
arrows will turn into the 'coca-cola racing team' like they always do when they need a new make belief team

Date: May 30, 2003 03:52AM
Posted by: G_Force
I'll believe it when i see it.

----------
[timblair.net]
----------
Homer Simpson: "Well i would like to live long enough to see the effects of global warming, cos i've got an inside line that its all a load of crap"
Date: May 30, 2003 05:13AM
Posted by: Abstraction
u can still edit arrows to ur liking

Andrew. Australia.
Date: May 30, 2003 06:02AM
Posted by: CeeGee
But you're still racing on 2001 tracks. The debate on Arrows being there or not is meaningless when you are going round the old Hockenheim etc in 2003
Date: May 30, 2003 06:25AM
Posted by: FortKnox
Ok boys the MegaPatch 2003 Order is ready, good Download

[gp4italia.gpx.it]

byez

Date: May 30, 2003 06:37AM
Posted by: MysticalCrayon
maybe it will be a microsoft car?

Date: May 30, 2003 08:50AM
Posted by: sasjag
MysticalCrayon wrote:

> maybe it will be a microsoft car?
>

what? i t crases at every opportunity

Sim

All Hail The New York Giants - Winners of Superbowl XXI, XXV and XLII!

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
Date: May 30, 2003 09:53AM
Posted by: ayazyounis
sorry but i dont agree with some of the choices:

1) using bojans williams instaed of vipers
2) not using vipers carshape
3) not using vipers bar
Date: May 30, 2003 10:02AM
Posted by: sam2019
what car have they included instead of the arrows?

To be a legend, first you have to learn to drive
Date: May 30, 2003 01:34PM
Posted by: Bigbrother
I have put in the that mega pack and its running good but when you want to edit or change the wad file it doesn't work its says always acces denied. Went to look if the file was only read but it wasn't so if anyone could tell me how unlock that wad file i would be happy cause i have a better livery for williams car then in that patch and also i would like to make the cars that replace arrows again arrows and a few changes on pitcrew that isn't up to date, also the new trust livery of minardi isn't in there !!! The new videos are great, team art is also very good, helmets on the right place and the tyres are also very good !!!

So if i would give it a score on a scale of 10 i would give it 8/10 !!!!

Hopely someone can tell me who to get acces in cars.wad file of the megapatch !!!!!

Greetings bigbrother
Date: May 30, 2003 02:05PM
Hi to all guys,
we have modified the sequence of the teams, not renaming the Files, but directly inside the Gp4.exe with the Hexeditor. on Tuesday or Wednesday a Cars.wad will be next online with the Minardi Trust, and the new Mclaren Mp4/18. guys! we have tried to do our best, we do not belong to the professionals, sorry.
byez

Date: May 30, 2003 02:23PM
Posted by: marcl
Is the patch worth down loading and does it work with the micropose patch, also do u need that gpx download?

One other thing is it in english?

I am just happy that people are trying to make a good carset and season update. Gp4 after all is meant for F1 and so far we have had every thing but a good F1 update

Post Edited (05-30-03 21:40)

Date: May 30, 2003 03:06PM
Posted by: Bigbrother
you can download it in english too !!!

I find it a worth of downloading the patch but fortknox you did a very good job on it but just a few things could be better in my opinion. I would like to ask if its possible to put the arrow livery in the new cars.wad cause the white cars thats no good also if you can change the williams livery to vipers one that is better and also the pitcrew of minardi is of 2002, there are new one for minardi out !!! The cockpit shape and the inside is very very good !!!

even if you say you are not the proffesionals i find it a very good job. Writting this to give you some info what i find about it !!!!

I am looking forward to the new cars.wad and mayby the new anim.wad with minardi crew 2003 !!!

If you need the new minardi pitcrew i can send them too you with msn messenger if you have that and want them !!!

Greetings bigbrother
Date: May 30, 2003 03:27PM
Posted by: GianF1OnBoard
the patch sucks pretty bad.....
there is not a single good carshape......the bar,mclaren,williams and toyota look shi**y....
the only good thing is music,videos and the teamart

[edited for swearing]
Date: May 30, 2003 03:29PM
ok big sende me your works fortknox@gpx.it we have removed the Arrows in Gp4.exe, and all the Files, but magically in the game he was there we always have not understood as it could happen. we already have the Minardi Trust 2003, and the Mclaren Mp4/18 I am in test phase. in the next Cars.wad which will be of fews Mega will also be correct a few mistakes. :)
byez

Date: May 30, 2003 03:32PM
@ GianF1
you replace the Cars.wad, and the Gp4.exe if you do not like them.
byez :)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy