@ b-tone

Posted by Ellis 
@ b-tone
Date: May 29, 2003 09:52AM
Posted by: Ellis
The ITC mod is coming on well, if u want our cockpit shape u of course can have it. We discovered how to move cockpit objects last night and i theroy we can move the steering wheel.

There is a side effect - if u move an object it detaches everything from the dashboard. So stuff like the suggested gear is no longer part of the dash and becomes part of the steering wheel. Therefore when the wheel turns, they turn too :S

But we can solve this by turning these objects transparent. the cockpit we make will have a moved steering wheel and the dash board objects transparent, and possibly a whole new steering wheel too, GT style of course which would fit in with the ITC cars.

Next - would u like ur fianl mod hsoted at our site? We could easily fit the ITC mod under your name on our site if u wished :)

There might be a few other things we could help you with later if we can :)

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Re: @ b-tone
Date: May 29, 2003 10:02AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Or all u lot get together with rene, whack in a slot for GT Mod and ITC mod in gpxpatch and everyone will love you forever more ;)

Date: May 29, 2003 10:09AM
Or all u lot get together with rene, whack in a slot for GT Mod and ITC mod in gpxpatch and everyone will love you forever more

We are talking to rene about the GT1 and GT2 points problem. He says its possible for GPxPatch to patch the points system after every race and get GPxPatch to calculate the points. It wud give the points to GP4 and GP4 would display the new points system with gT1 and GT class's calculated correctly.

GT mod shud be easy to install

Download cars.wad - put it in the folder

Download anim.wad (pit crews), put it in folder

Downlaod gp4.exe (patched or non patched) and put it in the folder

If you have problems with one of these, stuff like camera files, hpysics file, perfromace file, wheel postions etc will be up for download on the site if u require them

Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: May 29, 2003 10:10AM
Scratch that - Sim has an installer we can use for it

Date: May 29, 2003 10:11AM
Posted by: sasjag
see, i'm not just a pretty face :)

Sim

All Hail The New York Giants - Winners of Superbowl XXI, XXV and XLII!

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
Date: May 29, 2003 10:13AM
ur definately not that ;)

Date: May 29, 2003 01:00PM
Posted by: b-tone
thanks guys.
i'll definitely think about hosting it with you guys. i havent the space or traffic, and i'm not sure what the deal is with the 7mb limit here.

my final will be released as a Carset Manager set. all you will need to do is unzip or copy everything to a folder (Grand Prix 4\GPSAVES\Carsets\itc_1996 for example) and (providing you use CM) you'll be laughing. :)

but if you dont use CM (you all should) then the files will all be there anyway and instructions. I'd suggest you think about creating a set for CM with the GT mod too.

for the ITC physics, i'll probably 'borrow' your gt one. maybe make some changes but we'll see.

good news about the cockpit. it should fit nicely with the itc cars - better than an F1 one anyways ;)
You'll be on my betatesters list (if you want, that is) and if I need any more help I'll be in touch.

btw - whats the advantage of including the exe?

____
Tony

Date: May 29, 2003 01:17PM
ok im getting a bit excited here but you know wot u lot could really do... (a) ;)

well...like a career...start off with tourning cars and work ur way up to gtmod ;)

hehe...nah too much work ((stupid thought) continue guys!

Date: May 29, 2003 01:40PM
"btw - whats the advantage of including the exe?"

pre-patched with driver/team data etc

i'm sure hes alos done lots f otehr stuff but i can't reemmebr :|

Sim

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
Date: May 29, 2003 01:58PM
Posted by: b-tone
pre-patched with driver/team data etc

can't that be done via gpxpatch with a perf file?
and Carset Manager can do it all too (helmet pos, rim/arm colours,perfs, etc). that can also have set specific exes so i guess it doesn't hurt.

what are yous doing about helmets in the gt mod?
i don't think i'll bother because they'll be a bit hard to find photos etc and with no windows the helmets should never be seen.

____
Tony

Date: May 29, 2003 02:22PM
yeah we ain't doing helmets

Sim

Date: May 29, 2003 07:09PM
for the ITC physics, i'll probably 'borrow' your gt one. maybe make some changes but we'll see.

They will needed edited. The AMG mercedes specs give it 600bhp and a top speed of 205mph

U will need to make the cars slightly lighter with alot less BHP.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy