My 20 years All Stars Game

Posted by weezerboy 
My 20 years All Stars Game
Date: March 22, 2004 06:53AM
Posted by: weezerboy
some of u may remember i was tryin to do an all stars mod. Ive changed my list of drivers and teams, instead of depending on points gained, its now points per race in the period 1984 to 2003. (yes it does take into account the changes in points systems)

anyway here's the list:

Benetton: M.Schumacher and Patrese (early 90's)
Ferrari: Berger and Alesi (mid 90's)
Ferrari: Barrichello and Irvine (early 00's)
Jordan: Frentzen and Hill (late 90's)
Lotus: Senna and de Angelis (mid 80's)
McLaren: Rosberg and Johansson (mid 80's)
McLaren: Lauda and Prost (mid 80's)
McLaren: Hakkinen and Raikkonen (late 90's)
Williams: Mansell and Piquet (late 80's)
Williams: Villenueve and Coulthard (mid 90's)
Williams: Montoya and R.Schumacher (early 00's)

Please dont argue about my selections as it is for my own use.

I inted to try and make this using the current mods availiable and the ones being made.

The ones i've heard of which are made / being made are 1988, 1991, 2001-2004.

so this just about covers the benetton, one ferrari (poss 2), jordan, all mclarens, and 2 of the williams'.

so the only ones which give me a problem are the black lotus and rothmans williams. so i was wondering if anyone was actually making any mods which would have these 2 in.

PS. im not asking anyone to make them as i understand its not a 5 minute job.
Re: My 20 years All Stars Game
Date: March 22, 2004 08:12AM
Posted by: Swooping Falcon
which rothmans williams (fw? or year),

and i don't want to ague but i beleave hill would be a better choice than coultard

Date: March 22, 2004 09:19AM
any of them, pref 96 or 97. im more intrested in the color scheme than a perfectly season relevent shape.

i could have had 2 rothmans williams with villenueve and frentzen in one and hill and coulthard in the other, but i want as much variance in colours as possible

coulthard could have gone in a mclaren, presumably with hakkinen, but then no where for raikkonen to go.

although in saying that i could pair frentzen with raikkonen as sauber was red bull sponsored for both of them, then have hill and villeneuve in the rothmans williams and coulthard/ hakkinen in west mclaren.

hadnt thought of that one
Date: March 22, 2004 10:51AM
Posted by: dolinseks
"coulthard could have gone in a mclaren, presumably with hakkinen, but then no where for raikkonen to go."

Yes, he would, because he is much better than Kimi. We could saw that last year. ;-)

Date: March 22, 2004 11:33AM
you dont need to tell me coulthard's poo, but he is one of the highest points scorers of last 20 years. so sadly i have to have him in.

thankfully next year coulthard will be pushed off to a crap team that he deserves.
Date: March 22, 2004 01:24PM
i've realised i'm going to struggle to do this, i just tried to get the 1988 mclaren into my 2003-4 version and it didnt work and crashed. so i think i'll stick to just doin it in GP3. its easier
Date: March 22, 2004 01:37PM
Posted by: Swooping Falcon
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
can someone atleast still do the williams 96 or 97

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy