problem...plzzz help

Posted by rahul 
problem...plzzz help
Date: May 27, 2003 12:06PM
Posted by: rahul
i'm playing a championship season....i'm at barcelona but now whenever i load the saved game....click on free practice or qualifying or any option the loading thing comes but at the end the game crashes.....i tried a new championship....accelerated times 4 the 4 races and again at barcelona it doesn't load....what shud i do.......is there any way by championship editor or something to skip barcelona and come to the next race????? plzz help me out here as i can't continue my season otherwise!!!
Re: problem...plzzz help
Date: May 27, 2003 12:39PM
Posted by: Morbid
Have you modified the barcelona2001.wad file?

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
Date: May 27, 2003 01:34PM
y but i installed the no replay logo.....i replaced it with the original but still same problem...otherwise installed track from ricardo but it used to work even after i updated it!!

any way to skip barcelona and go to next race??
Date: May 27, 2003 03:33PM
Posted by: Morbid
What happens if you replace (I really mean replace, not fix) the WAD with the original one? Does it still crash?

Post Edited (05-27-03 22:33)

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
Date: May 28, 2003 01:30AM
Posted by: Lanky-Lad
any way to skip barcelona and go to next race??

Couldnt you use GPxPatch to change the order of the championship tracks?

"Treat others with respect and you too will be respected." Oac - ed'c dnia - E ys yldiymmo drec cyt. :)
Date: May 28, 2003 02:04AM
i replaced the wad...same prob....all other races are working.....i even tried putting ricardos track files back...coz they were working earlier....but still same thing!!!
Date: May 28, 2003 02:15AM
Posted by: Caelen
did you try barcelona in quick race or non champ ?
try eplacing the circuit file as well as the wad
Date: May 28, 2003 02:16AM
Posted by: Johnny
Does it work when you go to a race?
Date: May 28, 2003 11:38AM
quick race in barcelona is working.......but when i try non championship mode then also it crashes.......then i tried to load the game without gpx patch but when i load my game it says "no error" ....what should i do???
coz when i started gp4 without gpx then the non championship works...so prob the championship will also work....so how do i fix the no error thing....there was a solution i remember!!!
Date: May 28, 2003 12:05PM
i just tried it out...i sorted out the no error thing....now when i load my game and click on race it works.........then i accelerated time and went onto a1 ring.....now first of all...the save option i cannot use...i donno y!!!! and when i click on free practice same thing...it crashes.......so i cannot do any free practises and qualifying...only when i click on race does it work...tried with and without gpx patch...so it's not a problem with barcelona........could it b a problem with gp4 tweaker?????and what do i do with the save problem...donno y i coudn't save after a accelerated the barcelona race!!!
Date: May 29, 2003 12:49AM
some1 plzzz help me out!!
Date: May 29, 2003 03:21AM
should i reinstall the game or is there any other way?
Date: May 29, 2003 04:07AM
Posted by: Caelen
try deleting your f1gstate.sav, that can sometimes get corrupted and cause lots of weird problems
Date: May 29, 2003 05:00AM
tried that...still same problem
Date: May 29, 2003 07:39AM
i found the solution...it's in my anim.wad file...........but still a prob.....i updated the helmets and pitcrews to the 2003 order i think that's y the prob.........i saved them as tga and loaded the helmets and pitcrews according to the 2003 order....using carset creator 4....did i do something wrong???????what is the solution to fix it???
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy