carset manager suggestions

Posted by Caelen 
Re: carset manager suggestions
Date: May 29, 2003 02:13PM
Posted by: Zjokke
ok,

this came up im my mind :

Season specific point should be great
2003 points system is different from previous seasons : 10,8,6,... in 2003 i think / 10,6,... in 2002.
Perhaps this can be implemented similar as the rim coulours, arm coulours by patching.

The pointseditor can do this allready. It should be great if Cm can do this season specific
Date: May 29, 2003 02:31PM
Posted by: Caelen
the point system editor updates the gp4.exe or f1gstate.sav im not sure which, probably the .ex so its simply a matter of including a different .exe in each carset, which is possible as mentioned earlier.
Date: May 29, 2003 02:35PM
Posted by: Caelen
just another thought. there are a few tex files in the cars folder which override anything in the cars.wad is it posssible to change this or are these files going to always be used regardless.
Date: May 30, 2003 02:14AM
Posted by: sam2019
i have to agree with b-tone

being able to change the tracks run in the championship would be excellent. then we could race in 2003, 2002, 2001 order etc.

and what about playing a championship on more or less than the original number of tracks (17) ??? that would be interesting!

To be a legend, first you have to learn to drive
Date: May 31, 2003 02:13AM
Posted by: ZaZ
I will take a look at all requests.
The points system is included and the lotto number thing is working excellent also ;-)
I will (almost) do whatever it takes, so that people don't have to include an .exe file in a carset, because there are different versions (like I mentioned before).
Its a good drive to do it all myself.
[sarcastic mode]
I've just put the megapatch 2003 into carset manager without installing it, and read about the problems that people were having, and laughed >:-)
[/sarcastic mode]
if anyone wants to install the megapatch into CSM -> you cna post it here, and i will try to help :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy