Car Painters!!!!!!!! Huge Request.....

Posted by Peter Dunham 
Car Painters!!!!!!!! Huge Request.....
Date: February 29, 2004 05:58PM
Posted by: Peter Dunham
hi guys, there are so many talented painters here i wonder if 1 or 2 could help with what i think would be a very popular team concept for the defunked Arrows slot..................

what i would love to have is car 1 in Jeff Gordons Dupont 24 colors with the flames and all

and 2nd car in Valentino Rossi's 46 Repsol colors with Nastro Azzurro on the side pods or somthing

As for the cockpit used for both cars both liverys have a simular dark Blue so leaving that area pretty plan would suit , of course helmets could be done also ........On a pretty Generic shape would suit like the Sauber or Jag i think, doesnt matter the year of the shape but not a big poly count would be good...

No wthe purists might say " just make it yourself" well i tried and it sucked big time ...plus with the skill of the great painters i know it would be a popular downloaded team for the fantacy team slot , and its not like both drivers havnt driven a F1 car before ;)

Please Please Please help i know everyone is focused on the 04 cars but some arnt :)

Cheers
Pete

Refuse to Lose
Re: Car Painters!!!!!!!! Huge Request.....
Date: February 29, 2004 06:25PM
Posted by: genesis
De-funked, I like it :P

I have no additional input, sorry.

Visit my website [www.mrears.com]
Date: February 29, 2004 07:26PM
hehe yes well, i use the 03 arrows atm wich is nice but just love to see those paint jobs on an F1 car with those destintive Numbers that Vale and Jeff have , those Yellow numbers ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Refuse to Lose
Date: March 02, 2004 05:34AM
Sob Sob , no one intrested :(

Refuse to Lose
Date: March 02, 2004 06:06AM
Posted by: Viper-F1.com
Mmmmmmmmm. I may be interested in helping. Just trying to picture HOW is would be done, and HOW it would really look like. Difficult to create something original from someone's ideas. Perhaps a strange MSPaint picture is in order, to get people, creative juices flowing. LOL

Viper-Mazda. The best 11th team I've ever made. :P But its 'cause I made it. WAYHEY!!!
Date: March 02, 2004 06:42AM
ok cool i see what you mean , i will try and put a scetch idea i have for both cars into a pic for you

Refuse to Lose
Date: March 02, 2004 06:47AM
Posted by: Ellis
Gordons paint on any car would look brilliant

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy