start again

Posted by kronos 
start again
Date: February 25, 2004 07:32AM
Posted by: kronos
Okay,I have not used gp4 for about 10 months but Im suddenly interested again in F1.I have recently reinstalled the game and would be grateful if someone could tell me the latest essensial downloads.I already have the 9.6 patch and latest GPX patch.Bare in mind my system is an xp1900 with a Radeon 8500.Any new stuff re physics,cars cockpits etc.(not a cockpit where my mirrors diappear out of view).
Re: start again
Date: February 25, 2004 08:08AM
Posted by: JvMan
Definitely go and download Viper`s awesome 2003 carset!
[www.sinof1.net]

And also Ricardo Lampert`s great tracks!
[ricardolampert.drivingitalia.net]

After those your game looks more than sweeet, believe me!
Date: February 25, 2004 08:57AM
cheers
Date: February 25, 2004 11:07AM
Posted by: markko
[www.gp4sound.com]

Thats for the sounds obviously.

Date: February 26, 2004 11:08AM
Posted by: Max Downforce
I you are bored with f1 try my MDP Fantasy Mod :) (sig)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Appartement en minicamping te huur in de Ardennen
www.Ardennengevoel.com
Date: February 26, 2004 01:33PM
Posted by: kjdesigns_2000
what about some nice tv style displays... like someone was showing some pictures which would be visible on the race starts... like image with a track map which shows up for 5 seconds and then goes off... where can we get this download and some others which look or do the same.

Date: February 27, 2004 01:35AM
Downloaded the sounds,2003 carset but not the graphic update as there was a problem with the site.Anyway,im now only getting 22fps instead of 28fps.Looks like I need to upgrade my system.On another note,I downloaded Vipers excellent cockpit sometime ago but my mirrors disappeared.Haveing just reinstalled the game i figured the original cockpit would be there complete with mirrors.Vipers is still there.How do i get my mirrored cockpit back.I no you can zoom the cockpit out but Iam sat too far away,feels like a top fuel dragster.Or,is there a new cockpit to download complete with mirrors.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy