help with carset creator needed

Posted by rahul 
help with carset creator needed
Date: May 21, 2003 01:44PM
Posted by: rahul
i'm saving my hemets and pitcrews so that i can rearrange them according to the 2003 order......now how should i save them ?? as tga or as as tex....is there any difference??

secondly in the helmets section i can save the helmet part of each team but can't save the face part which contains the helmet top....how should i save it so that i can rearrange according to 2003 order?? plzzz help me...thanx!
Re: help with carset creator needed
Date: May 21, 2003 02:02PM
Posted by: tux
save them as tga if you want to edit them, else save them as tex because then there ready to put in the wad

Date: May 21, 2003 02:42PM
Posted by: rahul
but how do i save the face part which contains the helmet top with carset creator?????

and i'm having another problem......i changed the order with livery editor then changed my gpx performance file order......but when i countinue my season even though 1 grandprix is over and i'm starting a new 1....the player names havn't changed
and when i try to change with championship editor both mclaren and williams keep getting the same team name!!
Date: May 21, 2003 03:38PM
Posted by: tux
under where it says filename, click the arrow and select face

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy