[WIP] 2015 Fantasy F1

Posted by timtoffee 
Re: [WIP] 2015 Fantasy F1
Date: April 04, 2015 12:42AM
Posted by: timtoffee
Putting this mod on ice for now while I work on my other project :)
Date: May 24, 2015 08:30AM
Posted by: timtoffee
Have you ever had a dilemma once you see things change in the real world and thought hmmmm? I had just such an occasion yesterday. I was thinking about this mod and thought well it is a fantasy 2015 so I could really keep the mclaren with a marlboro livery. But also I thought that the rest of the teams still have the original colours they are using in RL but just designs from my own mind and it got me thinking.....

So I sat myself down and made a graphite grey McLaren livery possibly for this mod. But I don't know which I am going to use to guys I am asking for your help on this in a poll style. I will post pictures of both liveries and which one gets the most votes will take their place in the mod. I'm finding this too hard to decide as I actually like them both.

Date: May 24, 2015 08:33AM
Posted by: miki2000milos
in the second picture I am second.. use that one ;)

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
Date: May 24, 2015 06:23PM
Posted by: Brett Sinclair
I like most of all the first picture... but didn't we already use a red and white one in the champions mod ?

And this is for the fantasy 2015 mod... let's go for the second one than... black is also beautiful ! ;-)

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Date: May 25, 2015 10:22AM
Posted by: EricMoinet
You can make a livery change in the season :)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy