Date: June 01, 2003 03:19PM
Posted by: Orpheus
when is this thing starting?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: F1wgp4l Wants Drivers & Teams For League Racing
Date: June 01, 2003 10:10PM
Posted by: Stan
it has started already

to tucani nissan --- Thanx... but whats next... i mean what to do now... when do i start qualifying and all the procedures...I WANNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAA RACE AND WIN!!! what track are we supposed to run on now and when... i understand that no 3rd party game enhancements like car physics are allowed but visiual enhancements can work. right? tell me all MY TEAM MANGER AND BOSS.

what do we need the carset for... cant we just race and our results be calculated on the performance in the race rather than our names and car liveries... how do i post the saved hotlaps... and to whome i give them... this is all unclear. Aren't the team heads responsible to contact the team drivers when the hotlaps are to be submitted and what are the current results going on etc. etc. common with proper mangement all can be sorted out. Contact me pleaseeeee @ ( kjdesigns_2000@yahoo.com )

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy