3DRims R2 is online! by viperfi

Posted by Vito 
3DRims R2 is online! by viperfi
Date: May 20, 2003 07:42AM
Posted by: Vito
great wheels viper, however my po jumped an extra 120. I have noticed others have had a performance hit as well.

Is there something we can do do have this great work of yours in our game

also I have downloaded your 2003 ferrari, another great piece of work done, however together with the wheels my game is just not driveable.

I dropped many graphic options plus disabled my eax sound ..po is well over 200 .

any suggestions...please no one say upgrade...every time a new gp comes out I have upgraded..a 100 dollar game turns into over 1000 dollars.

anyway keep the great work up..and thax to all for your help.

My Machine,
MB K7VZA, AMD Athlon K7 Thunderbird 1.3g, 512ram, 20g wd hdd
CreAtive Sb Live 5.1, Nv Geforce 3 Ti 128ram with 30.42 drivers,
Windows ME (partioned) KeyBoard racing . frapps..29 to 32 frames
Re: 3DRims R2 is online! by viperfi
Date: May 20, 2003 07:57AM
Posted by: variante_ascari
yeah, we know that, thanks for notifying us, again :)
btw, have you tried searching for thread relating to your topic? try using the search button, i know it's small :( but it's pretty useful,

should have post it here :)
[www.grandprix3.com]
thank god vader didn't post anything yet regarding to this ;)

Re: 3DRims R2 is online! by viperfi
Date: May 20, 2003 08:45AM
Posted by: kjdesigns_2000
try installing the rims package with just the wheel Lod_0 only na dnot all lods(_1,_2,_3 etc.) installing the _0 lod only will make the car you are focusing only with rims and the others will be on the original rims. note that you will have to install the original rims over the vipers lod_1 to _4 rims. keep only _0.gp4 rims. Post a reply after doing or trying this. i havent done it as yet cos my po didnt go out much. its still in 80's.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy