Let's boicot Stunt Car Racer to have GP4 patched !

Posted by Boomy 
Let's boicot Stunt Car Racer to have GP4 patched !
Date: May 20, 2003 05:44AM
Posted by: Boomy
I have a dream

Surelly no more GP4 patches will be released but for the saccotted god why do not buy Stunt Car Racer to claim our GP4 rights ?

It's just a bad idea I know but it could give Geoff the taste of our pain

Boomer
Re: Let's boicot Stunt Car Racer to have GP4 patched !
Date: May 20, 2003 05:59AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
you again? :| :P

I have not forgotten and now I see the chance to have a revenge.

Boomer

P.S. Revenge is a dish that have to be served cold
Date: May 20, 2003 06:05AM
I don't see the problem with GP4... sure, it doesnt work so well on lower spec PC's, but then all you have to do is look at the graphics it has! IMO, it was slightly ahead of it's time in terms of average public computer specs. But then, there are alot of bugs still in the game... i'm sure they are working on a patch as we speak.

-----------------i'm sure they are working on a patch as we speak.---------------------------- Quoted from Xero

ROLFMAO :D :D

Boomer

unfortunatly for me i have to agree with boomy, not on the "lets not buy
stunt car racer" crap but i doubt they working on a patch

I think we should all wait and see what "Stunt Car Racer" is like. If it's a cracker, well, we'll all get into that for a while. We'll make some mods, complain about it, want it "fixed" in some way, shape or form. Complain again. Ant them he'll release GP5 and we'll all say, " Stunt Car Racer" did this and blah, blah, blah, blah.
Shooting the bastard's a better idea.

....................I quite like this now.
@ Boomy:

Geoff is not responsible for Gp4 anymore. He is not with Infogrames anymore, but goes his own ways. He can do nothing about it, even if he wanted. If you boycott Stunt Racer you will achieve nothing for Gp4.

Infogrames themselves are responsible for Gp4. Since they will develop Gp5 without Geoff, it looks like they have all rights for the series and the title. Boycott Infogrames and you may have a chance. Boycott Crammond and nothing will happen, since he won't be allowed to do something for Gp4 aynway.

Post Edited (05-20-03 14:40)

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Hi Vader,

You are right,but I suppose Geoff have a clue about his GPx series source codes,therefore he could have helped us a bit releasing some 3rd part mods ,done by himself :)

Simply,easy and cool IMO

Ciao

Boomer

P.S: I suppose GP5 will be something like an arcade,like more or less the Outrun with blond woman on Ferrari Testarossa
Date: May 20, 2003 09:56AM
for those newish people let me tell you that boomy it protest in gazillions of threads about the bugs of GP4 and suggeested many outlandish things to get a patch ;)

Stunt Car Racer is a game that dont cost as much as gp4 does (licenses etc.). Simergy told that they dont have a publisher at the moment. So there``s nobody who can make pressure to Simergy and Geoff.

We all know Geoff is nearly perfect - and we know that gp4 has much bugs because of pressure from infogrames.

So i think stunt car racer will be a game without bugs - nearly perfect - like geoff.

Join the biggest german speaking rpg community for Battlefield 1942 Modifikation "Forgotten Hope".

Visit www.fh-warzone.de for more informations.
Date: May 20, 2003 02:32PM
Posted by: tux
i just found something out just now (while asking sim something ;))

compared to his new pc, dads pc is a pile of sh!t but i suppose it is a whole 12 months and a bit old (ok, someone with a calculator, bought it back in speptemver last yeah, someone with a spell checkl, correct that last sentance ;) jk)

and i think most ppl are playing with pcs around the 1.5 to 2ghz reagon yeah? thats pretty average now :-o :(

I bought mine last September, too and it has an Athlon XP 2200+. DOn't think it is too crap. Still I might update my bios and get myself an Athlon 3000 or something next.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: May 20, 2003 02:50PM
Posted by: tux
bleh!

my alienware is gd enough :) just not gd enough to hook up to my net :(

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy