Important: Using Tigersharks Pitboards with gpxpatch v3.36

Posted by SchimmyMike 
The ranges are specified differently now.

First: Delete Rangesettings under [MISC] Section in pitboard.ini and put following above [MISC]

[Range]
Enable=1
; Type: 0=track 1=session
Type=0
Negate=0
; NextAndOr: 0=disable 1=and 2=or (right recursive)
NextAndOr=0
; NextSection: name of section to and/or with (e.g. Range2)
NextSection=
; TrackStart and TrackEnd are for Type=0
TrackStart=-100m
TrackEnd=100m
; SessionStart and SessionEnd are for Type=1
SessionStart=4laps
SessionEnd=3000s

Change the settings under TRACKSTART and TRACKEND to your prefered values and it will work now.

To Tigershark: Please can you update your pitboards for the people who wont change ini settings manually? Can you put a second ini file called pitboard_336.ini in the zipfile? Not all people using newest version of gpxpatch.

Join the biggest german speaking rpg community for Battlefield 1942 Modifikation "Forgotten Hope".

Visit www.fh-warzone.de for more informations.
THANX very much for that Schimmy!

IT NOW WORKS..

CHEERS.
Wow! Thank you! It actually works! Not that i dought your work but when i instal the pitboard i was using the recent GPX patch, and it did not do what it was suppose to do.. so i told myself..( oh well! ) But with your help it actually works!

Cool stuff! Thanks again! :)

DYoung

Please be patient i'm a driver in progres!
Worked for me too..

Thankd for the fix, I love the pitboard.

Cheers

To finish first, first you have to finish
Hey SchimmyMike,

Thanks for telling everybody :)

I will indeed make a new version, I'll send it to gp4.gamer.nl since I dont have a clue how to send it to this site..

- Sander

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
i dont have this pitboard.ini file...

i downloaded and installed the gpxpatch from its official website...

but, there is not gpxsound tab, and no pitboard.ini...

??????
Sander/Tigershark: you can send a request to Bruno Gourdo to apply for an account so you can upload your own stuff or just send him the file and beg! :-)

Post Edited (05-22-03 18:42)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Appartement en minicamping te huur in de Ardennen
www.Ardennengevoel.com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy