Logitech Momo HELP

Posted by mudshark 
Logitech Momo HELP
Date: November 17, 2003 12:08AM
Posted by: mudshark
I just picked up a new Logitech Momo Force Feedback Wheel and now GP4 will not start. I get a black screen and that's all. The new wheel works great with GP3 F1C and NR2003, and GP4 still works when I disconnect the new wheel.

Has anyone else had these problems?

Re: Logitech Momo HELP
Date: November 17, 2003 12:44AM
Posted by: villej
works great for me.. :/

My photo gallery: [viltzu86.deviantart.com]
Date: November 17, 2003 01:44AM
Posted by: LarryM
And me. Strange. Have you installed the latest drivers for your wheel?

Larry
AMD 3000+,Epox EP-8RDA,Ram 1536mb 333 DDr, Rad 9800 pro omega 2.4.96, dx9b, Audigy, MOMO FF,winxp
Date: November 17, 2003 04:51PM
All drivers are the latest. Unchecked "show tool tips" in the workshop - nothing. It doesn't crash - just stays black. Then I Alt + Tab to get out. Maddening..................

Any help is, as always, greatly appreciated.

Date: November 17, 2003 09:35PM
Posted by: LarryM
Hmm. The only thing that comes to mind, is that your USB port is sharing an IRQ with the graphics card. Graphics cards do not like to share with anything. Perhaps someone here can advise on how to change it, if this is the case?

Larry
AMD 3000+,Epox EP-8RDA,Ram 1536mb 333 DDr, Rad 9800 pro omega 2.4.96, dx9b, Audigy, MOMO FF,winxp
Date: November 17, 2003 10:21PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Are you running GP4 through Gpx patch/normal gp4, or are you loading GP4 through the Wingman control thingy ma giggy.

Date: November 17, 2003 10:52PM
Larry - I thought of that, but if that were true, why would NR2003, F1C & GP3 all work great? Also, I used to run a MS Wheel out of the same USB port and it worked great for GP4 - just no FF and cool MOMO logo ;) ....hate to think about going back :(

Steve - I've tried both ways - same result. I normally run with the latest & greatest GPX Patch.

Thanks

Post Edited (11-18-03 05:53)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy