To Caelen

Posted by ViperF1 
To Caelen
Date: May 11, 2003 10:14PM
Posted by: ViperF1
I have finished the shape for tyres for 3DRims...do you want me to map in your tyre-walls' textures?or I send you the shape can you create texture for the rims...
If I map , could you make texture walls' texture that like mine?Just rims without "arms" or I make textures use your texture as the base?

F1GrandPrix.net - 1999 - 2003 Viper F1 Studio
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I will drive flat out all the time. I love racing." - Gilles Villeneuve
Re: To Caelen
Date: May 12, 2003 01:35AM
Posted by: Caelen
might be better if you do the mapping, as ive got almost no time over the next few weeks, if you like you can send me your email address to Caelen@Bigpond.com and i can send you all the files you want. I do all my editing in photoshop so all my files are in .tiff format which i then convert to .tga with paintshop pro. this sounds silly but i cant get photoshop to open .tgas with separate alpha channel, it always opens them as a transparent texture. if you do want the files email me and tell us what you want, ive got all the tread patterns in images 4 times the required length, to enable motion blur to work properly, or i could just send the relevent blurred textures.
Re: To Caelen
Date: May 12, 2003 03:09AM
Posted by: ViperF1
Ok..my email is schumy@sina.com
I also use photoshop :D You can send me the PSD format if you wish.
Sometimes photoshop open alpha channel as one channel and sometimes as the transparence of the layer...I don't know why.

F1GrandPrix.net - 1999 - 2003 Viper F1 Studio
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I will drive flat out all the time. I love racing." - Gilles Villeneuve
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy