Shiny helmet visors ..how to ?

Posted by Chunter 
Shiny helmet visors ..how to ?
Date: May 27, 2003 10:54AM
Posted by: Chunter
up till now i've had the shiny helmet visors instead of the drivers faces.. until i rebuilt my car.wad today..where are the reflecting\shiny ones ? or how do i put them back in...i hate the drivers faces as in the games they look "dull" .. much better with the reflecting visors

Chunter
Re: Shiny helmet visors ..how to ?
Date: May 27, 2003 12:32PM
Posted by: iceman kimi
whats probably happened is that the original helmet shape file is back in there.

make sure to download the proper one to enable the opaque/iridium visors.

if thats not it, well, i dunno what it is.
#

Iceman

Date: May 27, 2003 12:55PM
Posted by: Ellis
yeah, its simply a new helmet shape with a picture of a visor mapped over the visor area.

nuno's site is bound to have one

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: May 27, 2003 03:46PM
Posted by: Chunter
yea thx guys i've found the helmet shapes i've been using on one of my gp4 utils disc..got so much **** i forgot all about them
Date: May 27, 2003 04:01PM
Posted by: Ellis
im like that too, i duno wot cars i got, what i dont got and i download editors several times cos i get lost in what i got and what i dont

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy