gp4 vs f1 2002???

Posted by raji 
gp4 vs f1 2002???
Date: April 11, 2003 03:50PM
Posted by: raji
i know this may have been asked before so i apologize in advance.

I have had the chance to download the f1 2002 demo and played it a little. I love how much f1 2002 allows you to adjust with respect to car setups, difficulty level, etc. You can customize everything until it feels (supposedly) like a real f1 car. I also can't get enough of the quality of the engine sounds which as far as i can tell, are awesome. Crashes are ok, graphics are fine, etc...

GP4 on the other hand doesn't have a demo version of the game at all which i find to be extremely annoying for those who want to feel the game, not just watch it on some demo video... so i can't really say what i like/dislike about gp4.

if anyone could give me some OBJECTIVE insight on the comparison between the two i'd be really greatful. If of course there IS a demo version of GP4, then i'd be even happier, but i don't think there is such a thing unfortunately...

Finally, online multiplayer is kind of a must for me on my lunch breaks and in the evenings if i have the time after work... which one of the two would be best for that?

anyway, i hope to hear from someone soon concerning this. I want to buy one or the other.

Raji

Post Edited (04-11-03 22:52)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy