Where is Driving Italia ?

Posted by Lo2k 
Where is Driving Italia ?
Date: May 06, 2003 03:00PM
Posted by: Lo2k
I get used to find last GP4 news on Driving italia but since 2 days, every attempt to reach their site took me to multiplayer.it gateway (driving italia's site provider).

Anybody knows what happens ?

Post Edited (05-06-03 22:00)

Re: Where is Driving Italia ?
Date: May 06, 2003 03:13PM
Posted by: FortKnox
To all the users of Driving Italia:
Today 05/05/2003 Drivingitalia.com's staff gave to Multiplayer.it's direction the comunication that it was not in our intents to continue the collaboration with the network. Multiplayer.it then decided to suddently close every access to the website and discussion forums on the sim racing area.
The new portal directed by the Driving Italia's staff is on its way, and it will be ready in 2 weeks time. It is an indipendent project aimed to make the connection between reality and simulation stronger and stronger. The editorial project will continue to guarantee the free access to all the contents and to the download section and will allow both the experienced drivers and the novice drivers to gain access to professional tools and an even more precise and aimed informations about racing sims.
A completely new layout studied to improve easyness of reading and accessiblity will be just one of the new features of DRIVINGITALIA.NET, The Natural Evolution Of Sim Racing.

[www.drivingitalia.net]

byez :)

Post Edited (05-06-03 22:17)

Date: May 06, 2003 03:15PM
Posted by: erwin_78
yes, i also ecountered that. I even can't login my account (i was being hosted). My guess is that they are doing some updates to the server and so you can't reach it nowadays.

I'll drop them an email to see what is going on...

WYSIWYG / F1: Overtaking has become a strategy!
Date: May 07, 2003 01:07AM
Posted by: Lo2k
OK, i better understand now...thanks Fortknox.

It's nice to heard that this site is not definitely down and will be there soon :)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy