New version 1.1 of Melbourne 2002 track made by Ricardo Lampert

Posted by RicardoL 
Please visit my page in [driving.multiplayer.it] and download the new version 1.1 of Melbourne 2002 track.
Soon it will be available to download in grandprixgames.org

This track have the realistic lines of Albert Park's streets on the tarmac and the adverts boards updated to 2002 standard including beer and tobacco sponsorship, new grass, new fence, new curbs, new asphalt (darker), helmet visors 2002, team garages and team stands updated to 2002 season in accordance with GP of Australia 2002.

Happy racing !!!
Whoo! Me going to download :D

looking forward to your latest track richard, i have all your others,

great work :-)

just need to GP4 working again :-s

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Great job Ricardo! ;)

F1archives * Facebook * YouTube
I would love to d/l this but i cant when i try it asks for password and e-mail so i tried to register but that was all in Italian witch i'm not very good at.How do i register so i can get these awesome track(s)?
Special thanks to all fans of G4 that are downloading and using my tracks !!! I always try to do the best I can.

To download my track in the Multiplayer.it need a register. If anyone have difficulty to do it then send mail for ric_lampert@hotmail.com
you can get ricardo's fantastic melbourne track at the downloads section of this forum,

its tricky following the racing line now we have the white road markings though :-)

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy