GPGSL S9 R13 - Austrian GP - A-1 Ring [Race online p205!]

Posted by GPGSL 
Go, One!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Re: GPGSL S9 R6 Canadian GP - Montreal - [Perfs Posted]
Date: April 18, 2014 06:46PM
Posted by: Rico
We have only ONE gear, GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
boost for me and a nice boost from the team aswell! should hopefully most likely not be a good boost! =P
Updated test drivers mod on first page.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Oh wow urmm... well I'm never too optimistic about my own performance for a weekend but it could be difficult to keep up with some of the boost going on... So if the car doesn't explode that might be good enough for me! ;)

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
I think I'm pleased TSM are not running a boot this race.

A lot of boosts being used for this round, going to be a challenge for me to get a good result here. Looking good for my team mates though with all of them using a boost.

Joseph Gilson :: Southern Cross Racing :: Race Driver
I'll laugh if one of the teams that have opted to forgo a boost take the win.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Not feeling too confident with the amount of boost splashed liberally across the field, but will get my head and down do my best. Need to scrape together some points desperately!
Really looking forward to this Montreal action. So much boost, so many opportunities for some cars to self destruct..... should be fun! As long as one of my Demon cars are not involved!
And of course for Demon, some changes in the overall driver line up adds some extra spice to keep things interesting. Good luck to Seb in his race debut, and good luck to our new recruit, Matthew Allington....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
GPGSL Rd 6 Canadian GP – Tester’s Qualifying

Hello and welcome to Montreal, home of the Canadian GP for Rd 6 of the GPGSL. Originally we were scheduled to race in Dijon for the French GP, but the venue was changed at the last minuted due to problems with the track that couldn’t be fixed in time. Anyways, let’s get started with the weekend. First up, we have qualifying for the tester’s feature race that will be held later on today. Let’s head down to the track as we get ready for the start of the session.

Weather Report: Sunny

First out is MAC Racing’s Maximilian Schieder, who is followed out by SCR’s Maikel De Boer.

Here is Matthew Allington, who has been signed on as Demon’s newest test driver.

Schieder takes the fastest time.

De Boer goes 0.1s faster to take the fastest lap.

Silvestre, Mills and Copeman set their first laps, with Silvestre going quickest out of the three, but not as fast as De Boer.

McGregor takes 3rd, but is dropped down a place as Thomas goes faster than him.

Allington sets a brilliant lap to go faster than De Boer.

De Bruyker goes 8th fastest.

Sheppard slots into 3rd to make it a Demon 1-3.

Domenech takes 10th with his laptime.

Here are the current standings after the first group of drivers 1st runs.

Here is Van Smirren, who has made the announcement recently that his team, Van Smirren Motorsports (VSM for short), will be withdrawing from the GPGSL at the end of the season.

Hinz, being the first one out in the second group of drivers, goes fastest overall.

Hayes denies the AMR tester the fastest time by going quicker herself.

Hunsley puts his JHR machine inside the top 10.

Kittleson is unable to match his teammates pace, and slots into 13th with his laptime.

AMR boss Ingers goes 7th fastest.

Stoddart puts his Snake into 2nd.

O’Brien in his SCR can only manage 8th with his time.

Santilal puts in a time that is 14th fastest, which he’ll be quite disappointed with.

Karjalainen puts in a good lap to slot into 5th.

Van Smirren slots into a lowly 19th.

Schroder goes slowest out of all 22 drivers. Something must have happened to the VSM tester that was missed by the cameras.

Let’s check out the current standings.

Copeman improves up to 17th.

A great lap from Schieder sees the MAC driver improve up into the top 5.

De Bruyker sets a better laptime than his first attempt, but it still isn’t enough to make the top 10.

Thomas improves on his position, and demotes De Bruyker to 12th.

Domenech tries his best, but is only able to improve up to 14th.

De Boer sets a really good time, and takes provisional pole from Hayes.

Both runs completed from the first group, so let’s check the current standings.

Ingers manages to improve up into the top 10.

Santilal demotes the AMR owner down a position as he improves up to 9th.

O’Brien improves on his laptime, and puts his SCR into the top 5.

Van Smirren improves, but isn’t able to make it inside the top 15.

Schroder improves his laptime, but still stays in 22nd.

Kittleson puts his Shadow into the top 10.

There we have it. Qualifying for the feature race is now finished. Congratulations to Maikel De Boer, our pole sitter for the testers feature race. Can he convert it into a victory? Or will someone else end up taking all the glory? Tune in to find out all the answers.

Stay tuned for official results

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
Holy @#$%&...LAST! :-O

Maybe I should have chosen a boost, but after all it's a very bad result. I love this track...
Not bad, looking forward to the race

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Re: GPGSL S9 R6 Canadian GP - Montreal - [Perfs Posted]
Date: April 20, 2014 12:06PM
Posted by: GPGSL
GPGSL S9 R7 Canadian Grand Prix, Montreal.

Test Race Qualifying Official Results.

Satisfactory given I have no boost for this race - though would have preferred Mal and Chris to be a little further down the order. Can only hope I can make up places in the race and send these chancers packing ;) (I jest of course, good luck to everyone :) )

Solid grid slots considering the boosts this weekend.

Should be able to score some points from there

Well that was pants. Gigi, Monil, less cake for you.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Great stuff from Matthew and Glen...fingers crossed we'll have similar pace in qualifying.

EDIT: Oh, my, I forgot it was a feature race. In that case, go Demon!

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/20/2014 12:34PM by Incident 2k9.
Amazingly strong performance from Demon rookie, Mr Allington. Raw pace from the Brit, steering the moderately boosted DMR machine around Montreal on debut!! Top effort, lets see what result the race brings him.
Me on the other hand, a little disapointed with 10th on the grid, but... a team boost combined with personal boost, i hope to stay out of trouble, and bring home a decent finish in the top 10.

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
1st for De Boer, 5th for me. Good start so far to the weekend for SCR. Now we just need to try and finish around the same position in the race.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy