Sparks and Flames

Posted by sobpd1 
Sparks and Flames
Date: April 27, 2003 07:33AM
Posted by: sobpd1
Just been racing GP3 91 season and while following Senna`s Mclaren Honda i noticed flames coming from the exhaust whilst shifting down and also sparks coming from under the car when flat out down the straight, now i remember this also being in GP2, but not in GP4, now i know that the exhaust on F1 cars exit on top, but you only have to look at the latest F1 mags to find that they have serious flames coming from them, would it be possible to put this into GP4 and also instead of sparks from underneath, it could be dust from the plank
Re: Sparks and Flames
Date: April 27, 2003 08:15AM
Posted by: tux
could do the sparks but not the flames. y would u want sparks if its a recent carset :|

Date: April 27, 2003 08:57AM
Posted by: bigears
Nowadays in F1 there is no tituatim rods under the cars as today's cars got a wooden plank.

About the exhausts, I think we don't see that happening anymore because it is something to do with the traction control.

So Geoff did follow what the F1 cars got in 2001.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did your birth certificate come with an apology letter from Durex?
Date: April 27, 2003 09:00AM
Posted by: variante_ascari
erm...how bout rapid downshift? it still create flames outta the exhaust :)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy