Wheel/Patch problem

Posted by Oasis2002 
Wheel/Patch problem
Date: November 26, 2002 05:00PM
Posted by: Oasis2002
Since the new patch I have installed I am unable to pickup any accelerator/brake movement. Wheel is fine and everything works in other games but despite changing settings the game cant pick up the pedals.

Any else had this problem?
Re: Wheel/Patch problem
Date: November 26, 2002 06:49PM
Posted by: Morbid
You need to make a new controller file.

If you have any problems doing that, please refer to this document for a detailed step by step procedure.

[ftp.download-center.com]

Remember that if your pedals are set to combined mode, both have to be on the same axis, most likely Controller A (Y). And if your pedals are set to seperate mode, each pedal needs its own axis, most likely Controller A (Y) and Controller A (IRZ).

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
Date: November 26, 2002 07:15PM
Hi,

Thanks for the link. I followed those instructions but no matter what i do i cant get the brake/accelertae pedals to be recognised. None of the bars in the calibration move. Steering works fine always though

Any one else with experience on this wheel? Sorry its a Logitech Formula.
Date: November 26, 2002 07:43PM
Posted by: SkAiFeY
damn man.. how can making a patcvh make tthings go backwards from working to not working..

Chris C
--------------------------------------
GPTC & GPVWC Manager o' CVRT
HawkEyE '01WC' Driver o' CVRT
http://cvrt.tk
Date: November 27, 2002 01:20AM
I just uninstalled evrything and reinstalled the game minus the patch. Wheel works fine. I then install the patch and accelerate/brake will not be recognised whatsoever. Pain!
Date: November 29, 2002 05:35AM
So does anyone else have the same problem as me? I really want to play!
Date: November 29, 2002 05:44AM
Posted by: Ellis
I belive LS game could no longer find his brake pedal. But i dont remember us finding a fix for it either

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: December 01, 2002 07:12PM
Posted by: Victor
Hi Chris,
I´m facing the same problem down here in Brazil. I also use a Logitech Wingman that was working pretty well until I use this f... patch. You have to unistall / reinstall the game and forget this patch.
Hope it helps!
Date: December 01, 2002 07:13PM
Posted by: Victor
Hi Chris,
I´m facing the same problem down here in Brazil. I also use a Logitech Wingman that was working pretty well until I use this f... patch. You have to uninstall / reinstall the game and forget this patch (as you did before)
Hope it helps!
Date: December 01, 2002 07:30PM
Posted by: Larry
I have the old Logitech Wingman Formula Force wheel and it works OK. I just had to create a new controller configuration in GP4. I think one of the axes changed, and one of the ranges goes to around 385 instead of 650 but it's working fine with separate axes for the pedals.

Date: December 02, 2002 01:26AM
Thanks for the posts guys. Yeah Im going to have to run without the patch as I have tried every axis and option including creating a new file and nothing works.:(
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy