Anyone with Toyota 2002 pitcrew working?

Posted by beckzito 
Anyone with Toyota 2002 pitcrew working?
Date: September 10, 2002 07:47AM
Posted by: beckzito
Hi

Sorry to open another thread as there is a general pitcrew thread.
The only pitcrew set available(apart from some single ferrari one´s)from Terrence something produces a crash to the desktop(most users say so, me included).
As i changed the Toyota set on the minardi slot, i have the toyota car but the minardi crew wich is annoying.
I doubt you outhere, the gp-gurus have this problem too.I searched the web a lot and i found a toyota 2002 carset but only for gp3.
Any idea?thanks for your patience.
Re: Anyone with Toyota 2002 pitcrew working?
Date: September 11, 2002 03:04AM
Posted by: beckzito
no one have answered me but i did it.with carsetcreator my game crashed to the desktop when running free pratice but with gpmaster i did it.very strange, probably csetcreator have a bug(altough i thing is far better than gpmaster, unless for this case).
Re: Anyone with Toyota 2002 pitcrew working?
Date: September 11, 2002 03:09AM
Posted by: Lilletto
Carsetcreator was hastily rushed to meet the time line of GPmaster so it's buggy..........eheh........ok...just kidding.
I love CSC4, though if it could load visors texs instead of going countless times to each single track with GPmaster I would love it even more :)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy