IS THIS CHEATING!!

Posted by kit-kat 
IS THIS CHEATING!!
Date: August 09, 2002 11:36AM
Posted by: kit-kat
when i play gp4 i use the best car setups from the gp games site & tweak them to my driving style! i play in ace mode & in the race (full race distance) i save the game after every 3-4 laps so if i make any errors i just load in the last save as i find it to hard to give 100% all time, in my book i don`t think it`s cheating as you do the same with castle wolf, maxpayne etc i still find it very hard to finsh in the top 3 but that`s the way i like it.

just one more thing came back from my hols & just was blown away again how good gp4 is!! (i was going through cold turky not playing gp4)
Re: IS THIS CHEATING!!
Date: August 09, 2002 12:24PM
Posted by: BorgDroneX
it is cheating in a way m8

you dont see real F1 drives stopping the race so they can go back to the garage to fix the car and then go back out and restarting from where they left off!!, your only cheating your self really

I play the game as real to F1 as I can and if that means i crash out of a grand prix even if its a few laps from the end then so be it, thats just F1 for you......

RESISTANCE IS NOT FUTILE
Date: August 09, 2002 12:25PM
Posted by: Marki
I save the game only before pit stops, because of the bugs.
Date: August 09, 2002 01:51PM
Posted by: anze89
No, I thing it isn't cheating
Date: August 09, 2002 01:56PM
Posted by: CDN_Merlin
I find it cheating but as long as it's only done in single player, who cares, he will not be that good in multiplayer when he gets the chance.

Beta tester for;
Descent 3, C & C Generals, Independance War 2, Starfleet Command 2,
Settlers IV, Tzar, Allegiance, Starfleet Command,
MAX 2, Defiance
Date: August 09, 2002 04:12PM
Posted by: Vader
Do you know what we do to people who post topic titles with caps lock on? Be asure, breaking their fingers is just one of the more harmless options ...

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: August 09, 2002 04:55PM
Posted by: kit-kat
so i see im the only one who play`s gps this way! well you`s must be @!#$ hot or a robot who can put 60 odd laps in on the LIMIT!!!!!!!!!!!
Date: August 09, 2002 04:58PM
Posted by: Vader
yes

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: August 10, 2002 01:18AM
Posted by: dave
But really, who cares. There are no rules. You paid for the game, you playit the way you want.
Date: August 10, 2002 01:51AM
Posted by: LS.
quite a few people do half or full race distances, its getting the time and the undistrupion thats the main problem though :-)

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: August 10, 2002 01:45PM
Posted by: Ellis
i only save just before pit stops incase they keep me in

Also if i find myself having to go away for awhile, i will save instead of leaving it on

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: August 11, 2002 07:52AM
Posted by: sherbert
Of course this is'nt cheating!! I save when i think i need to. More often, when its not a track that im good on. Less when im on a track im @!#$ hot on ie. Most of them! You gotta save just in case your might have to get on with your life!!

Sherbert
Date: August 11, 2002 08:40AM
Posted by: Ellis
" i save the game after every 3-4 laps so if i make any errors "

well that kinda might be. Its a get out of jail free card....lots of em.

I only save if i have to, and before pit stops. No other times, i prefer to do all the race in one sitting, but thats not always possible so i save

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy