Can you help me please ?

Posted by DEdge76 
Can you help me please ?
Date: August 07, 2002 08:43AM
Posted by: DEdge76
Hello to everyone,

I just bought and installed Grand Prix 4.Unfortunately,even though my hardware specifications are well over the minimum, I can't manage to play it :( After that I run it, a screen promts me to do automatic calibration of graphics.When I accept, it crashes to desktop.If I don't accept and I go directly to play the game,it still crashes to desktop.Can someone help me please ? My hardware specifications are : Pentium III processor 800MHz with 256 MBytes RAM, GForce2 MX with 32 MBytes using NVidia 6.23 drivers.

Thanks in advance
Re: Can you help me please ?
Date: August 07, 2002 08:47AM
Posted by: Lilletto
There are far newer drivers. Why don't you try them. Anyway crashing to desktop is a well known bug and can well happen at radom. It should be fixed in the patch.

For drivers go there [www.guru3d.com]

Date: August 07, 2002 08:53AM
Posted by: Morbid
You could try this. Delete the f1gstate.sav and f1gstate.bak files from your Grand Prix 4 folder.

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
Date: August 07, 2002 09:10AM
Posted by: -qwerty-
Hi, good name, btw (U2, I presume?) its most likely a gfx driver problem. D/Lthe newest drivers, I'd say

-----------------

She says brief things, her love’s a pony
My love’s subliminal
Date: August 07, 2002 09:11AM
aw, crap. Someone already said that. (note to self: read before you type, Chris)

-----------------

My love’s subliminal
Date: August 08, 2002 09:42AM
Me too. Edge rocks.....favorite song: The fly

-----------------

My love’s subliminal
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy