2 things about gpxpatch

Posted by ayazyounis 
Re: 2 things about gpxpatch
Date: April 23, 2003 05:23AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
What is with the flag in the top left of the pit board, when i run it i have the brazilian flag, and im racing around Monza and im riding with michael schumacher - wats going on?

Date: April 23, 2003 06:32AM
Posted by: jp2
read the readme...
Date: April 23, 2003 02:00PM
Posted by: Tigershark
Up to now Steve, I haven't found a way to make the boards different for each driver, I don't even know if it's possible.

There are some other flags included in the zip, just rename them and you're done.

Ofcourse you can also make your own. :-)

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Date: April 23, 2003 02:49PM
Posted by: aquarius_varun
Great Work Tigershark,

The Pitboard is splendid.

Hey guys! But don't u think we need more lines in GPXpatch to import the graphics in the game.
Because, First one is defpanel,fia,pitboard,priemere all these have filled up.So we cannot have more.

The Next version u could try tigershark is someway to make the pitboard on the pitwall and different drivers with their respective flags.The game would be phenomenal then.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dell Inspiron 9300, Intel Pentium M 1.86 ghz, 2 GB RAM, Windows Vista Ultimate, 256 MB Geforce 6800 Go, 1920x1200 screen res ;) (ooH YEAHH!!!) Saitek X-45
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy