Shanghai Circuit 2011 - beta by F1virtual Team RELEASED

Posted by gildoorf 
i think it's this line

1 ; Enable Fogging
The answer is this line:
1 ; Full 32bit textures

Sorry for a delay on response

I'm hoping there's a track expert who can help me with this Shanghai track as I'm trying to update what I can with 2013 ads and various other things and no other updates seem to have been released anywhere yet. It's the entrance to the pit-lane and the section where there is a fairly sharp left turn which takes you along towards the garages. Most other pit-lane entries including other versions of Shanghai) seem to have a fixed line which the car takes and you are pretty much lead into this narrow area of track but this track seems to make it really difficult to negotiate the left turn unless you brake to a virtual stop - even with steering help turned on!! - I just wondered if there are settings anywhere that could be changed to fix this as I'm not too familiar with editing pitlane sectors and track flags. It's not a major thing but the track is so good overall (once you add the crowd!) I just wanted to fix it

any help would be appreciated
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy