Ferrari F138 - WIP

Posted by Excalibur 
Re: Ferrari F138 and Lotus E21 - WIP
Date: April 25, 2013 05:27PM
Posted by: Alessio88
yep,i was going to ask it as well how is going the ferrari project?also you will mayde an update for the lotus to make it bahrain version?thanks a lot mate

Greetings
Alessio

CoM3 oN McL4R3n.....:)
Re: Ferrari F138 and Lotus E21 - WIP
Date: April 25, 2013 07:38PM
Posted by: Excalibur
Alessio88 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> yep,i was going to ask it as well how is going the
> ferrari project?also you will mayde an update for
> the lotus to make it bahrain version?thanks a lot
> mate

Well, honestly, my RSCT Team mates are very productives this year and they released almost all the cars for the 2013 season (Hega, Gezere, Isaint ..)
Gezere made a great F138. So, for the moment, I have decided to stop with my version to concentrate myself on 2013 helmets.
Maybe I will continue later in the season with new cars....

About the Lotus, I will continue to release textures updates. Bahrain version is like Melbourne-Malaysia version already released, with Burn logo on the sidepods and #LongerLastingRubber hashtag logo. I will release it soon, yes...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/25/2013 07:41PM by Excalibur.
Re: Ferrari F138 - WIP
Date: April 26, 2013 07:39AM
Posted by: Alessio88
fairy enough mate,you are right your RSCT mates are doing a great job really awesome works are been released so far,so good work on the helmet shapes it's looks very good already,and thanks in advance for the Lotus testures update ;)

Greetings
Alessio

CoM3 oN McL4R3n.....:)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy