F2003Ga

Posted by checha 
F2003Ga
Date: April 12, 2003 12:19PM
Posted by: checha
i´m tired of look on the web for a good Ferrari to put in my game.. can some one please tell me where i can find a good skin for my car??

Re: F2003Ga
Date: April 12, 2003 12:46PM
Posted by: JackieStewart
Here on this site, download Viper's Ferarri, it's by far the best. Check out his site, the Williams is as good as is his other cars. Viper's site is www.f1grandprix.net

....................I quite like this now.
Date: April 12, 2003 01:07PM
damn.. that is a ferrari.. heheh.. let me see the williams..!!!.. now you know this file have a installer.. when i put the skin to the cars i used carset creator and when i install this ferrari that is damn good so far when i import the cars from the game doesn´t appear the new F2003 GA by viper .. just import the last car skin i have... that is ok?? or i have something wrong?

Date: April 12, 2003 01:13PM
ok.. now it does.. forget about it.. thanks man.. wow this viper make great cars...

Date: April 12, 2003 02:25PM
look the space between the helmet and the shape of the car dont you think is too much.. in the willian??

Date: April 12, 2003 02:31PM
Posted by: Spike02
yes, this problem is well known, there are a number of possibilities on how to move them, better ask ellis/sasjag

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy