Which one is better?

Posted by Nick 
Re: Which one is better?
Date: August 08, 2003 02:25AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
MOMOMOMOMOMOMOMMOMO!

Heheheh
I bought one the other day -> its soooooo nice.
I did research on the bestest wheel and the winner was da MOMO!
Thereya go

Date: August 08, 2003 02:46AM
Posted by: anze89
I have Logitech momo racing and it's great! I have it now for 6 monts and no problem with it.

Date: August 08, 2003 03:46AM
Posted by: jp2
ALL wheels i ever had (thrustmaster modena, saitek R-something, yellow logitech) developed the problem of potis wearing off after a few months of daily use. that leads to recalibration again and again and after some more weeks it becomes undrivable.

my only wheel without this problem is the ms sidewinder. i heard rumors that they use optical potis that dont wear off, and i can confirm that this wheel NEVER showed any sign of wearing after months and months.

i wouldnt be surprised if all these expensive shiny looking wheels from above had the cheapest potis available (just a personal thought). after all, the companies have to minimize costs somewhere...

i would recomend to try and get some information about that before buying.

greetings, jp

Post Edited (08-08-03 13:05)
Date: August 08, 2003 10:08AM
Posted by: Ellis
I have a Logitech Wingman Forumla Force GP - no complaints, runs perfect and feels great

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: August 08, 2003 10:39AM
Posted by: tux
i might change my wheel. im not happy with the ff for my momo force, most games its a let down (in f12002 it was great with my ferrari ff thrustmaster before it broke ;) but not good with my momo :()

i might get the microsoft sidewinder ff :)

what ever u do dont get this

mine broke boxing day (the day after xmas, the day after i got it)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy