How come there is still no sound editor for GP4 available?!

Posted by Breadfan 
Is anybody working on this? I am aware of the existing "sound" editor (edits music files only), but that's notn what I'm looking for.

I'm also sure we could even add more PTC just like that was the case with GP3 (which default was without PTC at all!)

So, this Reinier Tettero guy is working on it? Does he visit this message board?

Hmmm...I just wish the tool gets released ASAP so we can make the game even more exciting.. ;)

Breadfan
On this site in the editors/utilities section....

[193.111.112.56]

EJ-14
Am I speaking chinese here? :D

Breadfan
TeT is working on a soundeditor and he tolds me that he made good improvements.

Join the biggest german speaking rpg community for Battlefield 1942 Modifikation "Forgotten Hope".

Visit www.fh-warzone.de for more informations.
excellent:)

Is there alsoo going to be a way to extract background music from gp3/gp4??
it should be great if we can import music from gp2/gp3 in gp4 or vice versa!!!!
Why would you want to edit the sound. It's great!!!!!
Erm Jon Wlaton (dumass) has a worknig sound editor, he just needs to finalise a few things with it first. I dnt see your best efforts breadboy? :P

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Sorry I thought the link I gave you was for Jon Walton's beta track sound editor.

My bad.

EJ-14
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy