GP4 v1.02 texture problems

Posted by Eagle 
GP4 v1.02 texture problems
Date: March 31, 2003 11:30AM
Posted by: Eagle
Hope someone can help me with this problem...

I started to play GP4 again, got fed up with the fact that everytime I broke a nose or front wing, and came into the pits, the game would keep me in the pits until the end of the race.

So, I downloaded and installed the 1.02 (9.6 patched) No-CD GP4.exe file downloaded off :
[www.grandprixgames.org]

only to find that the textures for the Ferrari cars were completely missing...yet, if I went back to the old version (v1.0), the textures were back on the cars.

Has anyone else suffered from this problem?? What do I do so I can have the proper Ferrari textures back on the cars WHILST playing the game using the 1.02 patch?

The only thing that helps me maintain my slender grip on reality is the friendship I share with my collection of singing potatoes.
Re: GP4 v1.02 texture problems
Date: March 31, 2003 11:32AM
Posted by: Spike02
this problem has been documented before time and time again. use the search button :)

Date: March 31, 2003 11:34AM
Posted by: JackieStewart
Eh, stumped me there mate. Try setting your 32bit textures (in the graphicsconfig to "0".????

....................I quite like this now.
Date: March 31, 2003 12:17PM
Posted by: Lo2k
And it's always adviced to reinstall a fresh GP4 before patching the game to 1.02.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy