Finding an old friend - the GPX series

Posted by esprit 
Finding an old friend - the GPX series
Date: March 30, 2003 06:51AM
Posted by: esprit
Hello guys, I'm knew here although some of you may know my work for GPL, where I was co developer of GEM+ and some of my work on the wheels, most recently I completed the LEA wheels for the Lotus.

GP2 was my first sim and I loved it dearly and although I had GP3 I did not use it much. I bought GP4 when it came out but had problems running it, applying the patch etc and just gave up.

The new season caused me to install it and I've found its really very good, I have GPXPatch with the 2002 performance patch, good setups I find the handling and difficulty very good.

I have a couple of questions though and I'd be most appreciative if anyone could help me with them.

1. Is it possible to display your own cars wheels and rear wing in your mirrors when in cockpit view.

2. Does the option to set different performance files within the gpxset.ini work for Gp4, or is that just for GP3

Cheers
Gary
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy