3. the new stand is there
4. the clubhouse is there

and more which i dont want to bother with now

------------------------------------

24 Heures Du Mans 18-19 June 2005
Re: stupid stupid
Date: April 03, 2003 03:45PM
Posted by: Madman271
Wow, this is going out of topic so far... :-)

Well, no perfect world and no perfect game. I believe GPx become even better if Geoff want to share _source_ codes, not compiled codes to game engine developer.

Back to topic. All questions are answered. I just give a suggestion, if car setups during wet conditions doesn't satisfy your soul, you can use Tyre Grip Against Surface Modifier in GP4 Tweaker to add some tyre grip so you won't slipped all the way during races. This is cheating though, so use it as own pleasure. Adjust the value below 150% are sufficient on most cases. Higher than that, then you let your AI opponents get "fantastic" lap time ever.

For steering help, sometimes it is still necessary when using keyboard. For wheel controllers, set to 0% is sufficient through control setting menu. Steering Help disabler in GP4 Tweaker completely bypass steering helper handler on the game, especially using keyboard or other switched controllers. For analog controllers, disable it just affect a little or none.

For Mike, there are some flagged codes defined in each "spot area" in track data files. These flagged areas are acts and coded just like a trigger. Unfortunately codes for these kind of flags is still unknown by tool authors. These flags used for many things, such as detect if your car still in-track or out-track, detect if your car passing a speed trap area so the game can decide if black flag should be triggered or not, detect if your car in a pitentry-pitlane-pitstop area and decrease car speed accordingly, etc, etc... I wonder why these kind of flagged codes still undiscovered since the first Track Editor utility for GP2.

Gr88ts,
Madman
Date: April 04, 2003 03:22AM
Posted by: Hakkinenf1
no i am fine with driving in the rain
actualy the harder the better
but no choosing mistakes for any driver
no fun
and the steering wheel is solved and its impossibal to driver with out it
by the way
my joystick is not working as it should be
when celberarting its fine
but in the game
the acclrate button won,t work
and the left is only working
Date: April 04, 2003 03:47AM
Posted by: marcl
I was playing GP4 last night well i should say i just watched it from the cameras. The game really is stunning to look at.

I personaly do not want people on the pit wall it would just increase po which is already higher when u go passed the pits.

I think the only problem with this rain thing is the cc cars can drive on a wet track on dry tyres longer than i can, pluss on one lap the track is dry the next its flooded.
Date: April 04, 2003 12:39PM
Posted by: Madman271
To hakkinenf1:

In GP4 controller setup menu, there is a radio button labeled similar to "Steer turn left" (or something, I forgot), maybe turning this radio button on has an effect. I don't know what the purpose of this button, and there is no effect either turn it on or off in my steering wheel. Some wheel controllers has more than one axis for accel/brake pedal and other has combined into single axis. If my steering wheel is set to use separate (not combined as default) accel/brake pedal, then I should use "controller B" for brake axis in GP4 controller menu.

Ch88rs,
Madman
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy