New GT mod pictures

Posted by Ellis 
Re: New GT mod pictures
Date: March 27, 2003 03:11AM
Posted by: Ellis
i never asked you to apolgise, it was andrew who did and my words were ment o say no, i dont want one :S

The model is the porsche? I thot u ment the Mercedes since this is a thread about the mercedes, but the words still apply

Just for the records here our Mercedes

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: March 27, 2003 03:17AM
Posted by: REVSECT
yes it's an excellent representation of the CLK-LM! BTW, the Blue Persson Skin you've been showing should be on the regular CLK-GTR body, right now you got it on the more low profile CLK-LM...

[virtua-lm.racesimcentral.com]
Date: March 27, 2003 03:22AM
Posted by: Comissario
Just want to say that you are doing a great work. And you that the GPx comunnity apreciates it and thanks you.
So KEEP THE GREAT WORK!!!
Date: March 27, 2003 03:29AM
yes it's an excellent representation of the CLK-LM! BTW, the Blue Persson Skin you've been showing should be on the regular CLK-GTR body, right now you got it on the more low profile CLK-LM...

LOL, guess wot? I reelaised that bout 3 minutes before reading your post! MAJOR BUGGER! I could just edit the shape and make it higher again, lol, thanx for that!

Heres our Porsche mesh, i hopw u find its not the same as yours :S

Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: March 27, 2003 03:31AM
hehe, can u tell we are rookies? WE keep getting car details wrong! The Perssons merc is on the wrong shape, the AG Porsche has IBM, the le man sponsor and not the FIA GT sponsor.

Date: March 27, 2003 03:44AM
nope not the same... so good luck with it!

My fault here... bye! :>

Date: March 27, 2003 03:46AM
no problem, its easy to see why the cars would look the same, they are based on the same car :D

Good luck with your F1 200xs mods too :D

Date: March 27, 2003 03:47AM
Posted by: andrew_S
i said about that CLK 97 persson car problem in another thread, hehe

anyway, revsect, i took a firm line there and credit to ellis for taking a less stern stance, sorry about that, just wondering while your here, any plans to put your original scgt LM mods/f1 2001 mod, into 2002?

------------------------------------

24 Heures Du Mans 18-19 June 2005
Date: March 27, 2003 03:55AM
Did u andrew? Dam i missed it, oh well thanx anyway :D, will set to work on that shape later, at the moment, sasjag has the panoz shape

Date: March 27, 2003 04:19AM
oh, spike, i forgot to answer! Yes, they are your tyres, but ignore how bad they look on the perssons merc, thats cos the rim colours cant be changed yet :';( they are too dark, looks great on all others tho!

Date: March 27, 2003 06:19AM
Posted by: sasjag
nice spamming Ellis ;)

Gt1 should be finshed soon (panoz will be done tonite) then we have the mclaren and cockpit's to fix (when someone test's them *coughs*)

Sim

All Hail The New York Giants - Winners of Superbowl XXI, XXV and XLII!

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
Date: March 27, 2003 06:21AM
i have tested the cockpit! It works well! I need to mvoe sum polys bout to make it look more smooth, then it needs a more detailed texture, but it works!

I have done the mclaren shape again, it was annoying me, it looked wrong so i took off some bits and did it again

Also gota redo the Perssons mercedes shape a little bit but not much

Date: March 29, 2003 08:02AM
OK guys. I just spoke to the main Virtua_LM modeller Padajacaba and it appears that you Ellis have finally owned up to the fact that you used our 911GT1-98 as a base for your car. You know this wouldn't have been a problem if you would just have contacted us to ask permission and also give a little bit of mention in your credits on your website.

I'd like to say that in the future please be upfront and honest.

Anyway let's not make too much of a big deal out of this. For the record: you can use our other 1998 SCGT GT1 models (should you need any), but just iplease include a credit on your website and readme...

All the best to everyone in here and I hope that the people though ill of my questionings, actually see that it was a legitimate and honest concern.

:R

Post Edited (03-29-03 15:04)

Date: March 29, 2003 08:11AM
I didnt actaully admit i sued it, but i wud not like to argue about it.

I was atcaully thinking about contacting you about a Panoz shape cos i cant get mine to look good, mainly cos i hate that car :@

Date: March 29, 2003 09:32AM
feel free to use our Panoz model. :>

Date: March 30, 2003 04:21AM
Last night got me thinking actaully, ur Le Man 99 mod, cud that be converted over to GP4? Conversions dont take as long as building cars, and i dont have huge ammounts of time anymore, but at the same time i wud still lvoe to be making these cars for ppl to download. Perhaps we can talk about that later? :D

Date: March 30, 2003 10:05AM
Posted by: variante_ascari
weee...i like this one

the Viper's looking great too! :)

Date: March 30, 2003 10:08AM
Talk to us once LM99 is out for F12002... not sure about that but we can chat again...

Date: April 01, 2003 05:20AM
Posted by: Comissario
Keep the good work.

And I think that the "D.I.Y. mods" is really a good ideia wich I hope you will develop for more cars and more series, like national racing series.
Date: April 01, 2003 06:05AM
yeah, i do like that idea and i apologise for the car taking me so long, i have been busy and ill recently :';(

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy