New GT mod pictures

Posted by Ellis 
New GT mod pictures
Date: March 26, 2003 06:56AM
Posted by: Ellis

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Re: New GT mod pictures
Date: March 26, 2003 07:51AM
Posted by: sasjag
don't work :P

Sim

All Hail The New York Giants - Winners of Superbowl XXI, XXV and XLII!

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
Date: March 26, 2003 07:58AM
i noticed. This is what happens with Lycos do work without telling anyone, useless gits! I found this place which says u CAN link from them, but of course, thats lies cos it didnt work in High Gear, AlphaF1 or here.

Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: March 26, 2003 08:07AM
shud be working now

Date: March 26, 2003 08:33AM
Posted by: matthewp
that looks really good guys, will you be editing physics?

Date: March 26, 2003 10:06AM
Posted by: tux
looking good :)

Date: March 26, 2003 10:46AM
Posted by: sasjag
yeah we wil be editing physics :P

and they look damn fine :P

Sim

All Hail The New York Giants - Winners of Superbowl XXI, XXV and XLII!

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
Date: March 26, 2003 11:57AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
:|:|:|:|:|:|:|

sweet, oh i wanna play pls ;)

Date: March 26, 2003 12:04PM
Posted by: Spike02
yo ellis, those my tyreshapes i sent ya?

Date: March 26, 2003 12:13PM
Posted by: Orpheus
Looks Fabulastic ;) ;-)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: March 26, 2003 01:31PM
Posted by: anze89
Looks great!
Great job!

Is there any beta version for download?

Date: March 26, 2003 02:51PM
Posted by: Orpheus
prob not since its a mod whos making it, *cough* they are mean ;) jk

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: March 27, 2003 12:54AM
Posted by: REVSECT
Ellis. Are these cars converted from SCGT? Your GT1-98 and CLK-LM meshes are completely identical to the models that the Virtua_lm team released for SCGT, yet you are giving yourself full credit as the modeller. What gives?

[virtua-lm.racesimcentral.com]
Date: March 27, 2003 02:08AM
:| someone has already said that Sasjag has copied the liveries from SCGT too.

This is not true. So my skills arent good enough to produce the kind of mesh cars that pthers can produce for GP4 (look at Ghost driders F2003 GA :O)

I went to your site to download some of thew SCGT cars but didnt find any, are they on that site? Or have they been removed. I did download your LE Man 99 le mod a while back and liked it tho

But these cars are our own work :';(

Im thinking bout giving up cos im getting this quite a bit now and frankly im sick of working long nights and many hours to make these cars for people to turn round and tell me they are stolen. Yes, the normals are crap but thats cos you cant do them in AutoCAD and i duno how ZM works really.

sigh....

Date: March 27, 2003 02:31AM
Posted by: andrew_S
Ellis. Are these cars converted from SCGT? Your GT1-98 and CLK-LM meshes are completely identical to the models that the Virtua_lm team released for SCGT, yet you are giving yourself full credit as the modeller. What gives?

Revsect, ive been using your work for SCGT for years, ive never known you to get that attitude, but these are not your work, just read the last 6 or so pages of this forum.....

------------------------------------

24 Heures Du Mans 18-19 June 2005
Date: March 27, 2003 02:42AM
To be honest I'm not going to get into this... there are more important things in this world... all the best to everyone in here!

Date: March 27, 2003 02:46AM
Posted by: andrew_S
I think an appology is in order....

------------------------------------

24 Heures Du Mans 18-19 June 2005
Date: March 27, 2003 02:54AM
Here is the base of our car. The orgional (!!!!!) SCGT car releeased with the game. There wasnt a hugh ammount of work to be done to it afterwards

what did i do to it i here you ask? Well i then used my model car of the same MErcedes to add slightly more detail to it, cos we all know that cars released with games are never perfect, and some are far from it

I added the lip at the bottom of the front air dam, very easy to do.

I lowered the whol car, again, very easy, i did this in ZM, its easier than doing it in autoCAD. I left the wheel arches the same height, whislt i brought down the front bonnet. I moved the rear wing struts closer to a central position. The orgional one has almost no rear wheel arch, so lowering the rest of the body and keeping the rear wheel arches the same height looked rather good, and compared with my model well.

you might be saying it is your car because of the normals of it. Well thats because AutoCAD doesnt allow normals (or i havent found it yet), and since my skills in ZM are worse than a horse with one leg, theres no way im gona be able to do them, altho sasja just did give me a link to normals editing, which i will take a look at later. That was the base for the other guys comment, who withoit seeing any mesh's of the car, claimed it was a copy of SCGT or NFS Porsche (how do you get a mercedes in NFS porsche anyway?)

Date: March 27, 2003 02:58AM
REVSECT, you do not need to apologise,a nd im not asking for one, and yes, you are right, there are more important things in this world than cars for a game. I downloaded your Le Mans mods and went searching through sum SCGT sites but couldnt find ur stuff, altho the F1 200x cars were of a much higher standard of what me and sasjag have produced. If your work is better i dont see why u would want "credit" (for lack of a better word) for work which is no where near as close to your work.

all the best to everyone in here!

Thanx, and good luck wiht your mods, (one of the few reasons i still ahewv F1 2001 installed is to race the cars round le man)

Date: March 27, 2003 03:03AM
the model more in question is the Porsche. Anyway if I'm wrong here then I do apologize!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy