Date: March 23, 2003 01:02PM
Posted by: Diesel
Hi to all! I

Fernando Alonso - Number One!
Re: F1 community
Date: March 23, 2003 01:47PM
Posted by: Vader
Welcome to the forum, Diesel.

Why do you want to try F1 2002 if you can have Gp4? You should only play the best racing sim!

Anyway, try this site:

[www.sbdt.co.uk]

You need to register there.

Another god one, the EMAC site:

[www.sportplanet.com]

Even if this is mainly Gp3/Gp4,there is a 2002 mod for F1 2003 as well. Ralf Hummerich's cars are the best anyway.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: March 23, 2003 02:34PM
Posted by: Xero
Another god one, the EMAC site:

[www.sportplanet.com]

Thats an old link! The new URL is [www.emacf1.com]

Date: March 24, 2003 02:00AM
Guys thanks for help, yeah i'm sure that gp4 is better than f1 2002, but i'm affraid that gp series don't have future :(((( It is really bad :((

Date: March 24, 2003 11:45AM
Posted by: Xero
It's not bad, just starting up... mods are now undergoing development, and we should see a number of new ones start very soon. Editors for certain things are just about available, which means there should be no limits (except time!) for developing GP4.

If you mean 'will there be a GP5?'... i'm pretty sure there will be one! I'm also pretty sure that the format change won't be as significant as GP3-GP4, so editing it should begin almost right away. Hopefully Geoff and his boys can get an online license like EA has... if not, then maybe they will develop GP6 as a fantasy formula game, with online support, and with the knowledge that the GP community can easily edit it, allowing online Formula 1. You never know!

Date: March 24, 2003 12:01PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Anyway this is definately the place to be for all you gpx needs

(nice bit of promo there ;))

Date: March 25, 2003 07:07AM
Posted by: captainvik
THis IS the best GP4 forum... I used to visit High Gear all the time but it surely dead and just about buried :(

so long High Gear .....

Long Live grandprixforums.... Long live GP4

Vive Le Geoff :)

There are so many great mods for Gp4 now it is hard to keep up !
Date: March 25, 2003 07:13AM
Posted by: Ellis
Well me and sasjag have 3 underdevlopment! 1 is bout 40% done, 1 will be started tonight, and finish in about 1/2 months, and one will be started after the GT mod is done

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: March 25, 2003 11:24AM
Posted by: FinnDoe
Diesel wrote: .. but i'm affraid that gp series don't have future

EA says that they will stop making F1 series after this year and F1 Challenge 99-02 game. License too expensive and too many similar games availabe, they say.
So I think GP series has better future than EA's F1 series
Date: March 26, 2003 02:28AM
Well, i hope that we will see gp5, but it is also interesting to see EA's last F1 Challenge game.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy