Date: February 19, 2010 03:57PM
Posted by: SchueyFan
EC83 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Remembering too about the possibility that they
> could be allowed to miss the opening races but
> keep their entry as long as they turn up for the
> others.

Despite these rumours, the FIA indicated fairly clearly that this wouldn't be allowed.

[www.f1fanatic.co.uk]

X (@ed24f1)
Re: 2010 Formula One season
Date: February 20, 2010 01:34PM
Posted by: Fincent
Date: February 20, 2010 02:53PM
Posted by: MrMan
That's a joke. I'd like USF1 to be able to compete, but if they think missing four races is reasonable they must be smoking some funky stuff.

If StefanGP are really as prepared as they seem, give them USF1's spot.

Date: February 20, 2010 04:58PM
Posted by: SchueyFan
Bernie now needs to get in the ear of Bridgestone, tell them to send some tyres to Stefan (they supposedly can't test at the moment because Bridgestone won't give them F1-standard tyres), and then we will get an idea if they are a serious entry or not.

X (@ed24f1)
Date: February 20, 2010 05:55PM
Posted by: raulongo
How much time does USF1 have their project open? I mean, in the middle of 2009 Season, they were shouting that they're going to be the surprise of F1 2010... no they're claiming for some mercy by the FIA to skip 4 races... are those guys serious enough for this sport?

raulgullon.com -
Wedding and Motorsports Photography.
Date: February 20, 2010 06:11PM
Posted by: Slash
no. this is a complete joke!

this guys taught it was that easy and now they don't know what to do. even if FIA let's them skip the first four races i doubt we'll see them in Barcelona or even finish the season

if it starts bad, it ends worse........ they should not enter the championship.. this is not NASCAR nor any other American series, this is supposed to be the "pinnacle", if they're not ready they should just face it

even Super Auguri, as established as it was had problems, but at least we all saw that they where serious on their project., these guys don't seem to have a clue

bring Stefan GP pls
Date: February 20, 2010 07:48PM
Posted by: rapid_f1
Copied this from a bbc comment page from someone - pretty much sums it up:

"What kind of serious sport allows teams to cherry pick when and where they turn up to compete - it's a joke. If they can't commit from Race 1 then they should activate one of the standby teams. A team that doesn't have the car ready from race 1 will be a moving chicane when they do."

Look at Portsmouth, they are in the s**t yet will not be getting any dispensation or special favours. In fact I think they get docked nine points if they go into administration.

I.Tz No Problem
For all your home and business I.T needs
[www.itznoproblem.com]
enquiry@itznoproblem.com
Date: February 20, 2010 08:22PM
Posted by: gav
So much for the bollocks about testing this week for USF1 then.
Date: February 20, 2010 08:29PM
Posted by: danm
I got a reply email from the StefanGP HR department today, they are definitely alive!

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Date: February 20, 2010 09:40PM
Posted by: J i m
HR? Or did you mean PR?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/20/2010 09:40PM by J i m.
Date: February 20, 2010 11:55PM
nope, HR! :P

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/20/2010 11:56PM by danm.
Date: February 21, 2010 01:37AM
Posted by: chet
Asking for a drive Ralf?

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Date: February 21, 2010 08:30AM
Posted by: Fincent
Human Relations I'm guessing Dan? Makes you wonder what other types of relations they have lol...

Circuit Thermalito

Liverpool Waterfront Circuit (WIP)
Date: February 21, 2010 08:36AM
resources boys, resources!

Date: February 21, 2010 10:10AM
Posted by: J i m
So what job are you applying for damn?

Date: February 21, 2010 01:13PM
Posted by: chet
Human Resources..

In, up, across, down and out.

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Date: February 21, 2010 10:11PM
Posted by: Frantic
I dont want USF1 to run, they wont make a decent car (if they make a car...). we dont need another Life/MasterCard Lola... if you want the USA involved with F1 in some way, go and race in Watkins Glen.

All this thing is turning into an American Nightmare, why dont just shut them down and bring in Stefan GP and let them test??? at least they have a driver and its going to have JV (I hope). USF1 has got (has got?) "Pechito" Lopez and hes trying to get out of there and go to Campos...

Date: February 21, 2010 11:05PM
Posted by: Nickv
I don't think the FIA can give the spot to Stefan GP now. USF1 haven't breached their contract yet, they will if they can't race in Bahrain. That hasn't happened yet, so if the FIA would kick them out now, then the FIA would breach the contract.
Date: February 21, 2010 11:46PM
Posted by: Slash
it will be very disrespectfull and unclassy to the series and everyone to wait until bahrain to notify the FIA they won't race, just so that they don't loose their spot then.

they're not ready and if there's a vacancy they should give it to someone else, otherwise it won't be used, in Bahrain, Barcelona or anywhere, nothing guarantees that they'll have a car/team to race anytime soon and the FIA can't just sit and wait

i wanted to see what they where going to come up with, but tbh at this point is better if they just abbandon their spot

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/21/2010 11:52PM by Slash.
Date: February 22, 2010 02:59AM
Posted by: Frantic
USF1 is making a very sellfish move

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy