Re: *** GPX PRED CONTEST 2009 *** Round 17 : Abu Dhabi - NOW OPEN!

Posted by b-tone 
1. Jenson Button
2. Timo Glock
3. Lewis Hamilton
4. Sebastian Vettel
5. Felipe Massa
6. Nico Rosberg
7. Jarno Trulli
8. Kimi Raikkonen

Pole: Jenson Button : 93687
Fastest lap: Jenson Button: 94431
1.Massa
2.Glock
3.Rosberg
4.Hamilton
5.Button
6.Raikkonen
7.Trulli
8.Webber

Pole: Trulli - 92723

Fastest Lap: Rosberg - 92787

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. RB
2. JT
3. JB
4. LH
5. SV
6. FM
7. HK
8. FA

POLE POSITION: JT - 92500

FASTEST LAP: RB - 93100

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Since the sites just back online I'll accept predictions until the stat of Q3

____
Tony

Better be quick

1) Glock
2) Button
3) Heidfeld
4) Trulli
5) Massa
6) Kovalainen
7) Vettel
8) Kubica

PP - Button -92400
FL - Rosberg -93000

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
SchueyFan and me posted at [www.grandprixx.com]
If GPG is offline you can post there in emergencys

Mine:
1. LH
2. JB
3. NR
4. MW
5. JT
6. RB
7. SV
8. HK

Pole : LH - 92687
F.Lap : NR - 93409

SchueyFan
Pole. JT 94125

1. JT
2. JB
3. TG
4. SV
5. MW
6. RB
7. FA
8. SBu

FLap. JB 94895

____
Tony

Can i still get on this? I made my prediction before qualifying but the site was still down when quali started and only just got the pm..... =[ (i predicted Vettel to be on pole so was wrong there, and that Webber would get in the points......). Will post it anyway you can decide if its allowed =[

1. JB
2. JT
3. SV
4. TG
5. RB
6. NR
7. LH
8. MW

Pole: SV - 93800

Fastest Lap: JT - 93000

Acctually, the site was NOT down when the Qualification started. I posted my prediction just 3 minutes before it started.
i could access it 15 mins before qual began, so keeping it open til q3 is rather unfair, as theyll know whose in more or less!

if it wasnt in before the start, they should have posted sooner, and if not, take the results from the last race!

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Btone, tried to send you a pm but your inbox is full ;)!

Ive got a virus last night that wouldnt let me view my network connections or even recognize my drivers for my internet adapter, though i would be happy enough to take the predictions from last week, if that was agreed that is.

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
cor just lookign at it, i got the top 4 qual right i think, shame the results are race only!

i can't put my predictions for the race of Bahrain because i didn't know where to post

"Sou brasileiro e não desisto nunca"
well i didnt get to predict because of this stupid site have an error....ruin it for me

hey guys the site was open earlier in the week, and there were announcements made to either post next races' right after china, or the few days after it was still open!

even if it has been down, people still were able to post!

its gonna annoy some, just like the real life diffuser issue, so there will be winners and losers all round - part of the fun!

well....far too late for me...so I guess my last prediction would count this time..:P

_____________________________________________________________________________________

2008 Fantasy F1 Cars - Click my sig to see the thread - Downloads available on www.gp4db.com

GPG Nations Cup - Team Peru Principal
I missed out last week, chance it could happen to all of us this year

We can drop a bad result anyway I think, so isn't too much of a problem

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
The site was offline a lot and not everyone sits at thier pc all day so Gaulty's pre Q3 guess stands, but shinbobs won't.
If the sites offline again you can email me or post it somewhere at [www.grandprixx.com]

@b-tone
McLaren has got 1p. in "teams position championship"

You're right, a few points have been missed out - fix coming :)

____
Tony

My apologies to all for the site problem. I couldn't get hold of Stephan as he was ill and it was back online as soon as he was aware of the fault.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
This is turning in to a Circus!
Everyone who posted just before Q3 has a huge advantage.
Someone needs to do a rule-book for this contest.
I'm not so happy with how the results for Aussie turned out either.
Hamilton was scratched from the race but you guys still puts him in third. That's just wrong!
Official results are official - no matter how late they are changed.
i last checked on thursday evening i think and the site was down. tried on friday and saturday morning and still down, so this is the first time i've been on, on sunday morning a couple of hours before the race.

so it's my fault for not posting earlier in the week when it was up and running, and I go along with Dan's thoughts that if you didn't post when it was running, it's tough sh!t.

but i don't agree that you can post unitl Q3, the cut-off has to be before qual starts.

but if it's allowed though, please take my predictions from the last round and use for this race.

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy