mclaren font

Posted by watercolours 
Re: mclaren font
Date: November 07, 2005 03:24PM
Posted by: Nik_I
one question. i have next to no experience in photoshop. so how can i rotate the font so that it looks like on the actual cars?
Date: November 07, 2005 04:38PM
Posted by: sk83k
you have to go to edit>transform>rotate. Then use the grab handles to rotate the pic, hope this helps

dom

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/07/2005 04:39PM by sk83k.
Date: November 07, 2005 06:47PM
Posted by: Pooky
interesting day i had today at work,

we had major bosses - ron, martin, norbert, (bosses of cars also) and boss of Daimler Chrysler etc. come visit as a party

well someone else was breifed to speak to them,

well i was asked by mistake so was unprepared lol had my heart in my mouth as i explained the computer system on the production line to them all!!!!

Date: November 07, 2005 06:57PM
Posted by: Muks_C
cool, do you ever see Manssour Ojjeh, or is he just a moneyman?

hope you threw in some Ronspeak:

"this rodent-like manouvering device consisting of hard vulcanised rubber spherical object, transmits acceleration data via twin di-axhedral axis, allowing the humanoid lifeform operating said device, inertial control over the uni-pointed graphical positioning icon around the visual display unit in both horizontal and vertical planes."

and that was just explaining the mouse!

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Date: November 07, 2005 07:24PM
lol

nah never see mansour ojei

it was cool - but at same time bloody scary

im like you lot, seen these guys on tv etc round world, and to come so close to them all lol

mulitmillion pound business men, ron - (of course working with senna etc. the history behind them)

to come face to face even tho i see them walking around at work

bloody frightening lol

had massive adrenaline buzz after speaking to them all
Date: November 07, 2005 07:25PM
Posted by: Nemesis78
ere Pooky

Have you ever considered writing a blog. You'll need to get some webspace of course, but I think it could be quite interesting. An "Insiders look at McLaren"

:-)

I suppose you'll have to keep some stuff back. Like Michael Schumacher flying in to talk to Ron Dennis. And Kimi going on a drunken rampage.

LOL
Date: November 07, 2005 07:33PM
lol

nah wont write anything more as i will get lamblasted for bragging and such like even if im not
Date: November 07, 2005 07:45PM
Posted by: Nemesis78
Hey, you should be proud to work there!

The people who have a go are just jealous! IMO. Muks_c said elsewhere you have a degree. Thats more than most people have.

I watched the Sterling prize and although I laughed that McLaren didnt get it. (Thats more to so with the fact that McLaren didnt win anything this year)

It does look a very cool place. Im sure you've seen the video at the Channel 4 site.

[www.channel4.com]
Date: November 07, 2005 08:44PM
Posted by: Nik_I

not bad eh?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/07/2005 08:45PM by Nik_I.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy