Mark Webber - Sydney Harbour Bridge Overdrive

Posted by mortal 
Re: Mark Webber - Sydney Harbour Bridge Overdrive
Date: February 28, 2005 04:53PM
Posted by: rocker
Posted by: Pooky (IP Logged)
Date: February 27, 2005 01:37PM

u lucky aussies

im sitting here in north west outer london, about 5 celcius outside, freezing, snowed a touch about half hour ago

and your over there, with the F1 circus, in the sun!

closest i will get is going to work tommrrow to the F1 party

Hey, are you talking about Australian people are lucky!? you work with the guys in McLaren and you tell someother people are lucky!??? hehehe...

Just jokking, when F1 goes to São Paulo it's for sure my best time of the year.
The best 3 days of the year.

------------------------

Imran said Webber is more comented than Webber is the only one being talked, I think it's because the race is in Australia, if the first race was in Germany he would be much more celebrate than Webber, if Pizzonia got the seat and the race where in Brazil it would be the same.

To be honest I think Nick will perform better, but I hope Mark get at least a podium just to the crowd. Great race for all people that watch the race live at Melbourne.

--------------------------------------------
Rocker
i drove over the bridge today, and because i was taking note of it, it really is a bumpy road, it must have been terrible in his F1 car!

His skidmarks are still there too :)
I watched the whole show last night (thank you Bit Torrent!). Glad to see Bill Woods wasn't there. Leigh Diffey is a better host IMO. But enough of that.

Looked like it would have been fun.

@Mika - did you see how much the car was moving over the metal expansion joints at either end of the bridge? Couldn't have been too nice on the old backside.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy