more computerized help?

Posted by Santie 
Re: more computerized help?
Date: July 07, 2008 01:08PM
Posted by: chet
** SPOILER ALERT **

Im not so sure Nick does need that extra edge, imo Silverstone showed he can overtake and be agressive when he needs to. The guy who wasnt agressive enough was Heikki! Naturally I would agree that Button would fill Massa's seat with more use, and I would agree with Nick too. But I still think they're chance will come. If 09 goes wrong for Honda, then I think Button can safley say a championship is out of reach. Same goes for BMW. After 09 im not sure how long Nick will be there for, he is in the same bubble as Jense here. They're both quick, arguably as quick as the best, but both are getting older. Rumours are that BMW would like Senna in the seat, and what of Marko Asmer?? he is pretty quick last time I saw! And will Honda break into the American drivers? Nick and Jenson have just one more chance to show what they can do, and thats really next year.

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy