MOST OVER RATED DRIVER OF ALL TIME

Posted by pikflo_MHrulz 
Re: MOST OVER RATED DRIVER OF ALL TIME
Date: June 03, 2002 05:32AM
Posted by: Mark
although mansell only won one championship he was very unlucky not to win on several occasions,87 injury ruled him out of the remaining few races and he lost the title to piquet,86 his rear tyre blew in adelaide and he lost the title by 2 points.
i certainly don't think mansell was overated at all,for a few seasons he didn't have the best car,but when he did he made good use of it.
Date: June 03, 2002 04:35PM
Posted by: Zcott
I think I'm one of the most overrated drivers EVER. :P
Date: June 04, 2002 12:32PM
Posted by: Ellis
"He was d in 92, won 9 RACES in one season (record, by the way) and went on to beCART champion. Overrated?! whatever."

Mansell also missed several races early on in the start of that year after a massive crash at Phenoix where he punched a hole right throgh the wall.

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: June 05, 2002 07:46AM
Posted by: andrew_S
"...we're losing the picture here as we go around Becketts because of the lateral G-Forces - we're snapping 9G around here!"

he actually meant something like a change from +5g to -4 or something therefre a 9g change
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy