FIA press release

Posted by chris 
FIA press release
Date: May 13, 2002 03:22PM
Posted by: chris

This is what they have said:-

PRESS RELEASE
2002 AUSTRIAN GRAND PRIX
Following (i) an incident during the last lap of the 2002 Austrian Grand Prix and (ii)
incidents during the subsequent podium procedure, the FIA has summoned the
Scuderia Ferrari Marlboro and the drivers Michael Schumacher and Rubens
Barrichello to appear before the World Motor Sports Council at its next meeting,
which will be held in Paris on 26 June 2002.

hmmmmmmmmmm....no doubt Ross Brawn will have a piece of body work and a ruler with him again.

Chris J
Re: FIA press release
Date: May 14, 2002 01:04AM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo Sup

Summon them all they god dam want. We all know that cos its MS and Ferrari nothing worth speaking bout will be done!

They will fine Ferrari bout £50,000 say? What difference will any sort of fine make? Especially when Fiat just keep pumping £££ into the team

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: May 17, 2002 10:44AM
Posted by: JC
Ferrari and Schumacher better get more then a bloody fine lol. This time i seriously do think Ferrari will get more then a fine because otherwise the fans will get even more angry.............

-JC

Date: May 17, 2002 12:33PM
Posted by: Xero
It has been reported that Ferrari may be excluded from the British GP! I hope so... they should get more than just a fine! I hope they're excluded from more than 1 GP though!!

Date: May 17, 2002 01:27PM
Posted by: _Alex_
They won't be excluded from any GPs. The FIA realise that by doing that they'd merely be poking themselves in the eye and ruining the sport. F1 needs Ferrari. Ludicrous team orders or not.

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: May 17, 2002 01:59PM
Posted by: LS.
yeah i agree with alex, despite ferrari tainting the sport ( and thats what it is, not a choregraphed show)

ferrari is needed in F1, the prestige and mantle of the italian team is a strong ingrediant of formula one history, albeit that ferrari themselves and MS have tarnished that great prestige of what went before them

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: May 18, 2002 02:21AM
Posted by: Bruno_dc
It's been said that hte organisers of the British GP fear for that, as it's the next GP after the hearing on june 26th. But it's just something to fill the papers with. It's never gonna happen.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy